Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumford's Drama Queen

Go down

Rumford's Drama Queen Empty Rumford's Drama Queen

Post by T Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:06 pm

Candy Casey (Rumford's Drama and Tea Party Queen) is at it again.  Though, ya gotta give her credit for her expert use of hyperbole.  applause

...and she wonders why no one listens to her.  dunno

You would think that someone with such extensive law enforcement experience (Candy's claim, not mine), who is attending one of Florida's most prestigious law schools (Candy's claim, not mine), would know better.  party

Apparently Candy can't read, as Hoffamn has not yet been sentenced. Hoffman most likely will be ordered to repay the money he stole, and be sentenced to probation.  

Anyone convicted of child rape will be sentenced to prison.

******************************************************************************************************************************
Former Richmond man steals dead friend's identity and money

A former Richmond man admitted Friday to posing as his dead childhood friend and siphoning more than $80,000 from his bank account.

Howard Hoffman, 53, pleaded guilty to bank fraud in U.S. District Court in Portland.

Hoffman faces up to 30 years in prison.

Howard Hoffman will be sentenced after the completion of a presentence investigation report by the U.S. Probation Office.

******************************************************************************************************************************
Sadly, this man who stole $80,000 from his dead friend's
By Candice Casey, Community Member, Rumford — Fri, 04/15/2016 - 21:44
bank account will serve more time than a man who rapes a child. Money matters more than a child. The priorities in Maine and the nation are so messed up.

SJ Link

Maine Law: Gross sexual assault (rape) against a child under the age of 14 is a Class A crime, punishable by up to 30 years in prison. (Me. Rev. Stat. Ann. tit. 17-A, §§ 253, 254, 255-A, 260, 1252, 1301.)

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down