Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I will gladly lend you my Copy of the American Constitution"

Go down

"I will gladly lend you my Copy of the American Constitution" Empty "I will gladly lend you my Copy of the American Constitution"

Post by T Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:15 am

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

"I will gladly lend you my Copy of the American Constitution" Empty Re: "I will gladly lend you my Copy of the American Constitution"

Post by T Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:22 am

I've been reading/listening to the comments being made by Conservative Republican/Tea Partier idiots regarding this speech.

Amazing and disgusting  Shocked

You people have truly lost your minds...

T

Back to top Go down

"I will gladly lend you my Copy of the American Constitution" Empty Re: "I will gladly lend you my Copy of the American Constitution"

Post by T Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:00 am

This is where the idiots have taken this.

The comments are especially entertaining.  party

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:10 am

What a freaking, self-centered a$$hole...

"a lot of people have said...a lot of people have written..." He sounds just like LePig.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:22 am

What you Republican/Tea Party types don't understand...it's not Trumpery's policies, such as they are, that bother us independants so much (the wall, Mexican rapists, Muslim ban, etc.).

It's his character...that he's a narcissistic, loud-mouth a$$hole.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:40 am

"Though no fan of Hillary Clinton, I intend to vote for her in November in order to do my bit in keeping that barking hairball on stilts  applause , Donald Trumpery, out of the White House."

William LaRochelle, Lewiston

SJ Link

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down