Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Markie doesn't understand...

Go down

What Markie doesn't understand... Empty What Markie doesn't understand...

Post by T Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:26 am

Collins already playing the "game"

By DIANA CUMMINGS, Community Member, GREENWOOD — Fri, 09/23/2016 - 12:24
Suzie might as well caucus with the democrat party just like King...that will give them a powerful Senate advantage to block everything President Trumpery tries to do to repair the damage Obama has done to this country. How could she possibly turn around and support the Senate republican party now, after her ridiculously stupid statement back in August that she couldn't support the republican nominee? That alone makes her a democrat in my book. You show me a republican moderate and I'll show you a democrat liberal, it's just that simple. You can't out democrat a democrat Suzie so stop trying to hide the fact you are a RINO. Sincerely, Markie Cummings - Greenwood

Sens. Susan Collins, Angus King could gain power after election

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And Markie thinks Trumpery is a conservative Republican?  lol!

Anyone that uses the RINO acronym as much as he does when he's attacking one of his own, really can't (or refuses to) think for himself. It's much easier to say RINO, RINO, RINO than take the time to think and research the issue.

It's just more   blah  blah  blah   from another uneducated, white, male, Trumpery supporter.

Markie should look into IvankaCare  dunno  ...and ya know, I've studied both Trumpery and Clinton's positions on foreign policy, and there's not a dime's worth of difference between the two.  Not much difference when it comes to economic policy either.  If you look at Trumpery's positions one after the other, he is by far more liberal than Susan Collins.

What Markie doesn't understand is, what people like me and Susan Collins object to is not Trumpery's policies...but his character. Susan Collins focused on three issues that point out Trumpery's lack of it:

1. Trumpery's mocking of a reporter with disabilities.
2. Trumpery's insistence that Judge Curiel would be biased because of his ethnicity, even though he was born and raised in the United States.
3. Trumpery's criticism of two grieving Gold Star parents of Army Capt. Humayun Khan, who was killed in combat in Iraq.

A character flaw that's of particular concern to me (it should be of every father of a daughter) are Trumpery's comments regarding women. Here are just a few:

Trumpery: “It’s certainly not groundbreaking news that the early victories by the women on ‘The Apprentice’ were, to a very large extent, dependent on their sex appeal.”

Trumpery: “You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of a$s.”

Trumpery: “I mean, we could say politically correct that looks doesn’t matter, but the look obviously matters. Like you wouldn’t have your job if you weren’t beautiful.” (said to a woman reporter)

Trumpery: "You’re disgusting, you’re disgusting." (to a woman pumping breast milk for her infant daughter)

Trumpery: “Women have one of the great acts of all time. The smart ones act very feminine and needy, but inside they are real killers. The person who came up with the expression ‘the weaker sex’ was either very naive or had to be kidding. I have seen women manipulate men with just a twitch of their eye — or perhaps another body part.”

Trumpery: "If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband, what makes her think she can satisfy America?" (reference to Bill Clinton's infidelities)

Trumpery: “Angelina Jolie’s been with so many guys she makes me look like a baby... And, I just don’t even find her attractive.”

Trumpery: "While Bette Midler is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct." (he refuses to say it, while he says it?)

Trumpery: " ‘B1tch be cool.’ I love those lines.” (his favorite lines from Pulp Fiction)

Trumpery: “All of the women on ‘The Apprentice’ flirted with me — consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

Trumpery “If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Trumpery: “It must be a pretty picture. You dropping to your knees”. (oral sex joke said to an Apprentice contestant)

Trumpery: "Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that? "Can you imagine that, the face of our next next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?" (reference to Carly Fiorina)

It's all about character Markie.  Character...and Trumpery's lack of it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

What Markie doesn't understand... Empty Re: What Markie doesn't understand...

Post by T Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:16 am

Add "Miss Piggy" and "Miss Housekeeping" to Trumpery's list.

Scumbag...

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:47 pm

Nasty, vulgar man, and yet he's not losing one vote.  And the only defense his supporters can muster is, "everyone does it, even women", or "Bill Clinton did far worse", or "Trumpery is not a politically correct kind of guy".  Support Trumpery all you want, but be aware, doing so reflects more on your character than Trumpery's.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:25 pm

What's laughable is, the #1 criticism of Bill Clinton by Trumpery supporters and other right-wing wackos, is Clinton's philandering.

You people are just a bunch of ignorant, Tea Party hypocrites.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donald Trumpery to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a "piece of ass"

Donald Trumpery engaged in crude and demeaning conversations about women over a 17-year-period with radio shock-jock Howard Stern, according to a review by CNN's KFile of hours of newly uncovered audio.

Among the topics Trumpery discussed: his daughter Ivanka's physique, having sex with women on their menstrual cycles, threesomes, and checking out of a relationship with women after they turn 35.

In more than one interview with Stern, Trumpery took part in conversations about Ivanka Trump's appearance, including one about the size of her breasts.

In an October 2006 interview, Stern remarks that Ivanka "looks more voluptuous than ever," and asked if she had gotten breast implants. Trumpery is willing to engage in the discussion about his own daughter, telling Stern that she did not get implants.

"She's actually always been very voluptuous," Trumpery responds. "She's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty."

"My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trumpery.
"By the way, your daughter," says Stern.
"She's beautiful," responds Trumpery.
"Can I say this? A piece of ass," Stern responds.
"Yeah," says Trumpery.

In a 2002 appearance, Trumpery calls 30 "a perfect age."
"Until she's 35," a co-host interjects.
"What is it at 35? It's called check-out time," Trumpery responds.

In a 2006 interview, Stern asks Trumpery, "Do you think you could now be banging 24-year-olds?"
"Oh, absolutely," Trumpery says.
"Would you do it?," asks Stern.
"I'd have no problem," Trumpery said.

Stern then asked Trumpery if he has an age limit.
"No, I have no age — I mean, I have age limit. I don't want to be like Congressman Foley, with, you know, 12-year-olds."

"Will you have sex with a woman if she's having her period? Go ahead," Stern asks Trumpery in a 1997 interview.

"I thought he was looking at Kate when he said that," Trumpery responded, looking at his "Art of Comeback" co-author and fellow guest Kate Bohner. "She's done that."

"Donald, seriously, you would not, right, am I correct?," asked Stern.

"Well, I've been there. I have been there Howard, as we all have," Trumpery responded.

"You don't like it?," asked Stern.

"Well, sometimes you get there by mistake," Trumpery said.

Later in the interview, Trumpery says he lost his virginity at "about 14."

"It was a young woman, who was really beautiful, she the hot little girl in high school or grammar school or whatever," Trumpery said. "She was hot. I haven't seen her. I haven't seen her."

In a 2008 interview, Trumpery said he was still having "a lot" of sex with his wife Melania. Later, when co-host Artie Lang asked Trumpery if he ever had a threesome -- describing multiple women together weighing 300 pounds -- Trumpery willingly responds in the affirmative, and actually suggests he has slept with three women collectively weighing 375 pounds.

"I wouldn't say 300, I would say could be about 375," said Trumpery. "I figure 125 a piece as opposed to 100."

"Haven't we all," Trumpery added about men having threesomes, "are we babies?"

Asked if he ever slept with two or three women in one day, Trumpery responds, "I have no comment. Look, I like sex, so do you."

In a 1993 interview, Trumpery and Stern engaged in a conversation about fidelity in marriage, with Stern relaying how Trumpery was shocked when he told him that he doesn't cheat on his wife.

"Donald asked me during the commercials — and I don't think you mind me saying it — he says to me, 'so you don't get it on with anybody?," Stern says. "I said 'I'm really faithful to my wife' and he goes 'you're kidding? Really? What's that all about?'

"I can say to Howard's wife, that's true," Trumpery responds. "He did say that to me. It's great."

Trumpery adds, "I was actually faithful to my wife for many years, until I realized the marriage wasn't gonna work."

CNN

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:10 pm

The Republican Party's new motto:  "Better to grab one, than be one".  

I'm seeing this all over the internet, and now on NBC's Nightly News.  Markie, and people like Markie, must be sooooo proud.  

I had no idea that so many mainstream Americans lacked so much class. dunno

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum