Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For better, for worse

Go down

For better, for worse Empty For better, for worse

Post by T Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:50 am

So now Trumpery's plan of attack is to go after Bill Clinton and his infidelities.

Of late, the three biggest proponents of this strategy are Trumpery himself, Newt Gingrich, and Rudy Giuliani.

Are Trumpery's supporters ignorant of the fact that the three musketeers listed above share many infidelities themselves, as well as nine wives between them.

It should be noted that Hillary and Bill Clinton are still married.  After all...marriage vows are promises each partner makes to the other during a wedding ceremony based upon Western Christian norms.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

I, ____, take you, ____, to be my lawfully wedded (husband/wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

These words obviously mean nothing to Trumpery.  

It seems to me, the Clintons have it right.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum