Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawsuits are coming Donald...

Go down

Lawsuits are coming Donald... Empty Lawsuits are coming Donald...

Post by T Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:01 pm

Lawsuits are coming Donald.  I hope your judge is not of Hispanic heritage.  bounce

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 | P a g e
Phone: 323-653-6530
Email: gallred@amglaw.com

Statement of Gloria Allred

I’m here today to express my deep concern about Donald Trump and why his sexist remarks and actions present a real and present danger to the rights of women, particularly women in the workplace.

I have been a women’s rights lawyer for 40 years, fighting to protect women who are sexually harassed in the workplace. In all of those 40 years I have never seen a candidate for President who seems to revel so blatantly in denigrating women, and who according to allegations of former employees of his show, “The Apprentice”, views them as sexual objects who can be evaluated on their breast size and who allegedly asked if a woman’s breasts were real or natural and who was accused of discussing with which employees he would like to have sex.

In addition, in a lawsuit against him and Trump National Golf Club in Rancho Palos Verdes, California, some employees alleged that they lost employment opportunities if they were not considered attractive or young enough to work in the restaurant in Mr. Trump’s golf course.

All of this concerns me because sexual harassment in the workplace is against the law because it denies women their right to equal employment opportunity. If Mr. Trump were to be elected president he would be the employer of the largest workforce in the country, federal government employees.

Mr. Trump in that role would be sending a message through his past words and actions that sexual harassment of women in the workplace is acceptable and this could lead to other employers believing that they can follow Mr. Trump’s lead and openly sexually harass their female employees, thereby creating and condoning a hostile workplace for working women.

Also, the allegations that female employees who objected to Mr. Trump’s sexist or ageist behavior were retaliated against or feared that they might be retaliated against if they protested Mr. Trump’s sexist and ageist behavior are very troubling.

2 | P a g e
We need a President who respects the rights of women in the workplace not someone who creates a hostile and sexist environment for women who work and not someone like Mr. Trump who believes pregnancy is an inconvenience for employers; and who enables sexism.

I call on Donald Trump to release all of his employees and former employees from their non-disclosure clauses so that they can tell the public what they suffered when they had the unfortunate experience of working for Donald Trump, and I urge him to promise not to retaliate against them if they tell the truth.

Donald Trump once made a remark to TMZ about me. He said “Gloria would be very very impressed” which TMZ suggested in the context of the interview with him meant that I would be impressed with his penis.

No Donald, I wouldn’t. What would impress me would be having Hillary Rodham Clinton in the White House, not a man who blatantly denigrates women in the workplace.

Gloria Allred
Attorney at Law
October 4, 2016

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum