Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Momentous Events That Will Go Down In History

2 posters

Go down

Momentous Events That Will Go Down In History Empty Momentous Events That Will Go Down In History

Post by Big Jim Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:53 pm

It has been many, many months since I last logged on to this blog, somethings never change and this is certainly one. T is still the only one here, posting and answering his own posts with not a soul to read either nor to keep him company. His psychosis has clearly worsened, the nature vs nurture question, is he isolated by his psychosis or does his psychosis grow out of his isolation?

Ah but I digress.

My visit is spurned by the truly momentous events of the last few days. Tuesday, November 8, 2016 will truly go down in history as a great day not only for the nation, but for the world, for on this day the people of the United States of America set aside corruption and embraced a man as President of the United States who had never before run for public office! Yes, the people have taken back their nation and they will Make America Great Again. Viva la President Elect Donald J. Trump. God has truly blessed America with a great man to lead her.

Not only has the Almighty blessed the United States of America with a great man to serve as her President, He has also supplied minions to assist him. The nation now has more states with Republican Governors at their helms then ever before. Both the United States Senate and United States House of Representatives remain firmly under the control of Republicans. Trump will shortly appoint a Conservative Justice to the United States Supreme Court to replace the late Antonin Scalia, God Rest His Soul. Liberal loon Justice Ruth Ginsberg has promised to resign which will pave the way for President Trump to appoint another Conservative Justice tipping the scales to six conservatives and three soon to be two, perhaps one liberal justice. Yes siree, the Lord has seen fit to Royally Bless the Great United States of America these past few days with promise of more greatness to come.

Good Bless America and God Bless Her President Elect, Donald J. Trump and his soon to be appointed Highly Esteemed Cabinet.

Big Jim

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Momentous Events That Will Go Down In History Empty Re: Momentous Events That Will Go Down In History

Post by T Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:09 pm

Hey Jimmy...if I am the "only one here", why do my posts get multiple "views", anywhere from single digits, to in the hundreds  dunno  ?  

Hey Jimmy...if I am the "only one here", why is it when I enter through the Portal, WHO IS ONLINE? often indicates 5-10 people are viewing the site?  dunno

Right now WHO IS ONLINE? is showing:  In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 7 Guests.

You're looking awfully Trumpery Ignorant Jimmy... party

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Momentous Events That Will Go Down In History Empty Re: Momentous Events That Will Go Down In History

Post by T Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:00 pm

and oh...BTW Jimmy...you almost hurt my feelings Wink .

party

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down