Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wiretapping Sources Revealed!!!

Go down

Wiretapping Sources Revealed!!! Empty Wiretapping Sources Revealed!!!

Post by T Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:52 am

So, Trumpery's wiretapping evidence source is the "failing" New York Times?   applause   You can't make this stuff up! party

***************************************************************************************************************************

Trumpery: “I had been reading about things. I read, I think it was January 20th in a New York Times article about wiretapping. There was an article, I think they used that exact term. I read other things.” Trumpery also brought up reporting by FoxNews' Bret Baier.

When asked why he didn't wait to Tweet until he could prove it, Trumpery said: “Because the New York Times wrote about it, not that I respect the New York Times — I call it the failing New York Times.”

Trumpery said he’d heard a lot of things about wiretapping and that it’s a “potentially a very serious issue”.

When asked why he didn’t immediately go to the intelligence community for answers, Trumpery said: “I don’t want to do anything to violate any strength of an agency.”  lol!

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Wiretapping Sources Revealed!!! Empty Re: Wiretapping Sources Revealed!!!

Post by T Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:21 pm

So now Trumpery is crediting Judge Andrew Napolitano as his wiretapping source.

Napolitano claimed that: "Sources have told me that the British foreign surveillance service, the Government Communications Headquarters, known as GCHQ, most likely provided Obama with transcripts of Trumpery’s calls."  GCHQ responded, stating that the claims were "nonsense, utterly ridiculous and should be ignored".  In response, the US government backed down stating that the allegations would not be repeated.

Wiretapping Sources Revealed!!! 220px-Andrew_Napolitano_by_Gage_Skidmore_3

Napolitano is the Senior Judicial Analyst for Fox News Channel, commenting on legal news and trials, and is a syndicated columnist whose work appears in numerous publications, such as Fox News, The Washington Times, and Reason.

Napolitano is what as known as a 9/11 Truther: "It couldn't possibly have been done the way the government told us."

On the radio show of Alex Jones, who is widely viewed as the leader of the conspiracy theory that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job, Napolitano revealed himself as a believer in the conspiracy. Napolitano said that it's "hard for me to believe that" World Trade Center Building 7 "came down by itself" -- a central tenet of 9/11 conspiracy theories -- and claimed that "twenty years from now, people will look at 9/11 the way we look at the assassination of JFK today. It couldn't possibly have been done the way the government told us."

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down