Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Bannon, this is who Trumpery goes to for advice

Go down

After Bannon, this is who Trumpery goes to for advice Empty After Bannon, this is who Trumpery goes to for advice

Post by T Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:49 am

This is a tirade Jones let loose on Congressman Schiiff. Trumpery supporters are so classy... applause party  
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ALEX JONES: In fact, let me say this right now. Let me tell -- I’m not against gay people. OK. I love them, they’re great folks. But Schiff looks like the archetypal Xocksucker with those little deer-in-the-headlight eyes and all his stuff. And there’s something about this fairy, hopping around, bossing everybody around, trying to intimidate people like me and you, I want to tell Congressman Schiff and all the rest of them, “Hey listen prince, quit saying Roger and I” -- and I’ve never used cussing in 22 years but the gloves are off -- “listen you son of a Xitch, what the Xuck’s your problem? You want to sit here and say that I’m a Xoddamn, Xucking Russian. You get in my face with that I’ll beat your Xoddamn ass, you son of a Xitch. You piece of Xhit. You Xucking Xoddamn Xucker. Listen Xuckhead, you have Xucking crossed a line. Get that through your Xoddamn Xucking head. Stop pushing your Xhit. You’re the people that have Xucked this country over and gangraped the Xhit out of it and lost an election. So stop shooting your mouth off claiming I’m the enemy. You got that you Xoddamn son of a Xitch? Fill your hand.” I’m sorry, but I’m done. You start calling me a foreign agent, those are Xucking fighting words. Excuse me.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

After Bannon, this is who Trumpery goes to for advice Empty Re: After Bannon, this is who Trumpery goes to for advice

Post by T Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:53 am

Alex Jones

Alexander Emerick "Alex" Jones (born February 11, 1974)[1] is an American far-right radio show host, filmmaker, writer, and conspiracy theorist. He hosts The Alex Jones Show from Austin, Texas, which airs on the Genesis Communications Network and shortwave radio station WWCR across the United States and online. His website, InfoWars.com, has been labeled as a fake news website.

Jones has been the center of many controversies, including his statements in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, that it was staged, adding support to Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting conspiracy theories, and as an argument against gun control. He has accused the U.S. government of being involved in the Oklahoma City bombing, the September 11 attacks and the filming of fake Moon landings to hide NASA's secret technology.

Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum