Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is not hearsay, not fake news, not unsourced leaks.

Go down

This is not hearsay, not fake news, not unsourced leaks. Empty This is not hearsay, not fake news, not unsourced leaks.

Post by T Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:22 am

Donald Trump Jr. has lost credibility

Charles Krauthammer  
Columns & Analysis | Sunday, July 16, 2017

WASHINGTON — The Russia scandal has entered a new phase and there's no going back.

For six months, the White House claimed that this scandal was nothing more than innuendo about Trumpery campaign collusion with Russia in meddling in the 2016 election. Innuendo for which no concrete evidence had been produced.

Yes, there were several meetings with Russian officials, some only belatedly disclosed. But that is circumstantial evidence at best. Meetings tell you nothing unless you know what happened in them. We didn't. Some of these were casual encounters in large groups like the famous July 2016 Kislyak-Sessions exchange of pleasantries at the Republican National Convention. Big deal.

I was puzzled. Lots of cover-up, but where was the crime? Not even a third-rate burglary. For six months, smoke without fire. Yes, President Trumpery himself was acting very defensively, as if he were hiding something. But no one ever produced the something.

My view was: Collusion? I just don't see it. But I'm open to empirical evidence. Show me.

The evidence is now shown. This is not hearsay, not fake news, not unsourced leaks. This is an email chain released by Donald Trumpery Jr. himself.

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down