Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why does anyone listen to this fat bag of wind...

Go down

Why does anyone listen to this fat bag of wind... Empty Why does anyone listen to this fat bag of wind...

Post by T Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:29 pm

Little does this idiot and his ignorant followers know, the GDP surpassed 3% growth eight times during the Obama administration.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donald Trumpery
President of the United States

Described the estimated 2.6 percent growth in the nation’s real gross domestic product for the second quarter of 2017 as “a number that nobody thought they’d see for a long period of time.”
Cabinet meeting at the White House – Monday, July 31, 2017

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Why does anyone listen to this fat bag of wind... Empty Re: Why does anyone listen to this fat bag of wind...

Post by T Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:34 pm

No you idiot.  We all knew we would see 3%+ growth.  The economy was humming long before you tweeted in.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Trumpery, July 31: We have a GDP, on Friday — it got very little mention, although I guess in the business areas it did. But it got, I think, very little mention. 2.6 is a number that nobody thought they’d see for a long period of time. Remember, I was saying we will hit three at some point in the not-too-distant future, and everybody smiled and they laughed and they thought we’d be at one. And 2.6 is an unbelievable number, announced on Friday.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum