Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom of Speech according to JSN

2 posters

Go down

Freedom of Speech according to JSN Empty Freedom of Speech according to JSN

Post by dr Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Rumford Reporter See this building - Another piece of Rumford History torn down like it was nothing.
Chuck Morissette Sorry, but the building is beyond run down and useless..What would you do ? Spend the half million dollars it would need to restore ? And for what ? To have a piece of history to look at ? Have a buiness move in ? Ya right ! Your tearful go...odbye's to these supposed pieces of history is not realistic..You mourn for the taxpayers and the extreme cost of things already footed, yet you want to create more cost. You waffle like a Belgiun...Pick a side and stick to it, you can't have your cake, and eat it too...Just my opinion, I welcome your's. .
The Rumford Reporter that is totally an unrealistic assessment of me. i know that it was beyond repair but that doesn't make it any easier to see our history fall down around us. it was because of stupid mistakes in the past that we are in the position we are in today. it is sad. can i be sad without someone in this negative community jumping my shit? your comments border on attacking others for their feelings or thoughts. keep it up and you will have to find a new place to express your "opinions."
Chuck Morissette I shoulda known...All because I don't think like you...Typical..It's no attack, it's my view of your thoughts that you choose to air in a public domain and a opinion, which I made clear at the end of my statement....You'll never hear from me again, nor will you ever draw from my support again...Fair enough ?
The Rumford Reporter Sounds good. If you didn't notice we both have our own individual thoughts and feelings on the issue. No one is right and no one is wrong. Historic Preservation is very important to me. You are saying the same crap every other hater/doubter has about me. Well, I am willing to hear others opinions, feelings, and thoughts. But not when they come in a form of an attack. Fair enough?
.Chuck Morissette You mean..Form of other than what you think..Not fair enough, but expected.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Freedom of Speech according to JSN Empty Re: Freedom of Speech according to JSN

Post by dr Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:34 pm

The Rumford Reporter No attack. You were very rude. Not warranted. I hate the whole wind mill thing but you don't see me saying that I hate those who want the windmills in town, now do you? Don't judge me Chuck. You don't even know me. Take out your crap on someone who cares.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:09 pm

applause

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down