Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...and NO name calling!!!

3 posters

Go down

...and NO name calling!!! Empty ...and NO name calling!!!

Post by dr Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:45 pm

The Rumford Reporter yeah, i've heard that one before, too. it's not okay to attack jennifer norris or the rumford reporter either on this page or my personal page. those are the rules. but, you are more than welcome to disagree with me without being hateful, calling names, etc.

And I suppose that goes for our Gastapo, Nazi , crooked code enforcement, fire department, police department, board of selectmen (exceptMB), etc.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

...and NO name calling!!! Empty Re: ...and NO name calling!!!

Post by dr Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:18 am

The Rumford Reporter Be careful who you trust these days. It might come back and bite you in the arse!

.The Rumford Reporter It's okay. I had to learn the hard way.
Sorry, but no one goes downtown unless it is for official business only. Downtown consists of a blue ox, rite aid, the RFD, RPD, Town Hall, the post office, Probation, a few small businesses, Dunkin Donuts, and a ton of non-profits that treat the mentally ill, substance abusers, etc. We have GRCC down there, too. There is no where to hang out persay any more. We just say we are going to the PO, GRCC, DD, TH, etc. Not a place where people meet up at all.
I would literally be scared to "hang" out downtown or anywhere in Rumford these days for fear that I would be "harassed" by the police.
It is depressing. I love Christine's attitude but she is one of very few that have it. I used to have it. Now, I go into town and get out just as quickly as possible. I called out the cops and those are the consequences I guess. They will not give me a record like they do to a lot of people in this town. I will fight them all the way to the Supreme Court if I have to. And, I'll do it without a lawyer!
The cops are ruining this town. The negative attitudes are stemmed from the cops. And, the selectmen for the most part are just as corrupt as the cops are so I can kinda understand why people feel the way they do (negative). There isn't a whole lot to be proud of when you watch your town fathers act like fools. Rumford will learn after the mill shuts down.
the cops back then were kool from what i heard. they are not the same cops from back then. they are gestapo cops who bust down doors, trample all over constitutional rights, get everyone on probation, and they basically control them through the courts and probation. it's messed up.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:46 pm

I read this and decided she should move to California and write screen plays for B movies. This post is straight out of Hollywood
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by T Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:26 pm

"I will fight them all the way to the Supreme Court if I have to."

bounce lol!

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum