Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the life of me...

Go down

For the life of me... Empty  For the life of me...

Post by T Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:24 pm

So, if he's not a Trumpery supporter, he's evil.  If he IS a Trumpery supporter, it's just "bomb" stuff that's getting in the way of the November elections.  For the life of me, I don't understand why he has supporters. dunno
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Speaking to a massive, cheering crowd at an airport hangar in southern Illinois, Trumpery said “the hearts of all Americans are filled with grief, following the monstrous killing.” He told reporters before the rally that he would travel to Pittsburgh, though he did not offer details. He also sought to distance himself from the man arrested in the shooting, calling him “sick” and saying “he was no supporter of mine.”

Trumpery: This evil Anti-Semitic attack is an assault on humanity. It will take all of us working together to extract the poison of Anti-Semitism from our world. We must unite to conquer hate.

Trumpery: Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this “Bomb” stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

For the life of me... Empty Re:  For the life of me...

Post by T Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:32 pm

For the life of me... Tumblr_ph9jgmaNs71ryz46so1_1280

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down