Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God bless you Danylle Carson

Go down

God bless you Danylle Carson Empty God bless you Danylle Carson

Post by T Sat May 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Way to ensure you'll never be able to evangelise to the LGBT
By Danylle Carson, verified user — Sat, 05/26/2012 - 10:49

Simply put, God sent His son, Christ to die on the cross for our sins. We all know that part. But, if that were it, the only purpose of Christ's existence, than why not let him be located and executed with all the two-year old male babies in the edict passed down by the King who feared his own loss of power when he heard of the birth of a New King. What was the point of allowing Christ 33 years to live before his execution. Surely, since the only requirement in order for God's plan to work be that Christ die blameless, there were several opportunities during his life where he could have made the sacrifice. The reason God sent his Son to live 33 years as a lowly, insignificant human being, was so that Christ could experience our life. The bible says that not God the Father, but God the Son will judge us come judgment day. Why do you think that might be? Why would the Father, the Creator, the Ruler of Everything, relinquish the right of judgmrny to His Son? Could it be because it was the Son, the Word of God, who actually lived our life, faced our temptations, our circumstances, our illegitame, impossible lived? Only the Word sits in a position to equitably judge our actions. So if God Himself, is stepping down from the position of judge, what gives us the sanctimoneous right to pass judgment upon the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgener community? You and I have every right to decide what we feel is appropriate in our own lives. I will be celebrating my marraige to my husband for five years this summer, we share three beautiful children, and I believe the choice I made to marry someone from the opposite sex, for myself was the right one. But we do not have the right, not even with religous authority, to dictate other people's choices. It is only our job to love them. To engage with them. To embrace each and every human being we encounter with the same warmth as Christ did. Christ repeately told us during his 33 years that we do not stand in a position to judge others unless our own house is in order. No human being, not even the priest, the pastors, or the church goers, is in a position to pick up that stone. So, if God calls you to reach as many people as possible, and tell them the good news about His Word, than how do you justify pitting yourself on the opposite end of a political war, that you are collecting money to support, with a very large group of humanity? This is clearly not a tactic of evangelism. Do you really believe that anyone from the LGBT community is ever going to step foot inside your church? You should all be ashamed of yourself. These actions are not authorized by God. You are pharacies! If Christ were hear today, he would overthrow your petition booths, and dump out your collection plates, with infuriating anger just as he did in the temple that day. You pervert His message with your own close-minded and selfish agendas!

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

God bless you Danylle Carson Empty Re: God bless you Danylle Carson

Post by T Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:50 pm

It is my understanding that conservative, religious leaders are around the state are using their collection plates to fund their efforts to ban same sex marriage without their congregations' approval and/or knowledge.

This is akin to the practice that conservatives accuse labor union leaders of, i.e. using membership dues to fund political action without the approval and/or knowledge of the membership (BTW...this is a myth).

Of course, their actions are warranted. Conservatives are always right and their causes just, and the rest of the world is just plain wrong.

I suppose we should "forgive them; for they know not what they do".

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum