Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we really be surprised?

Go down

Should we really be surprised? Empty Should we really be surprised?

Post by T Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Sabattus candidate threatens president, uses racial slur

SABATTUS — Federal and local law enforcement agencies are investigating a comment posted by a local man on Facebook: "Shoot the N*****" atop a picture of President Barack Obama.

David Marsters of Sabattus admits he made a mistake when he used a racial slur and posted "Shoot the N*****" atop a picture of President Barack Obama on Facebook recently. "I didn't say I'm going to do it or someone else is going to do it," clarified Marsters during an interview at his home Tuesday evening.

Should we really be surprised? CITmarstersP082813_1

David Marsters, running for an open selectman seat in Sabattus this November, has posted an offensive comment about President Barack Obama's race on Facebook, suggesting the president should be shot.

David Marsters is the same person who wanted the town to require every household to own a gun and ammo, and he's since taken out papers to run for selectman this fall.

Should we really be surprised? Marsters_threat_082713

Sabattus police alerted federal authorities Tuesday to Marsters' Facebook page, according to a written statement from Town Manager Andrew Gilmore. Marsters' post is dated Aug. 23.

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Should we really be surprised? Empty Re: Should we really be surprised?

Post by T Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:28 pm

I wonder if Byron's Anne Simmons-Edmunds supports Marsters' perceived right to call President Obama a nigger and say he should be shot. After all, Obama (born in Kenya) is not a natural born American citizen just like Canadian born, Republican presidential hopeful Ted Cruz  Should we really be surprised? 2Q==, therefore "is not a legal president". party 

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:40 pm

I suppose if the Governor of the State of Maine can tell President Obama (or any President for that matter) to "go to hell" and that the President "hates white people", we shouldn't be surprised that the likes of Marsters say the things they do. dunno 

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:24 am

Marsters:

"(The Secret Service) didn't see no pictures of Obama with bullet holes in his head. It's not a threatening statement, in my opinion. People take it out of context as a threat."

"I didn't say I was going to shoot the president, or kill — 'shoot the nigger. Shoot the nigger' — that's what I said."

"I'm pissed off at the system, OK,? We're about to lose our benefits because of this prince."

"I fought 30 years for this f*****' country. I'm not gonna let him take it away!"

"(Obama) is not a legal president."

Marsters was adamant that Obama's birth certificate was a fraud.

"They've shown us how it's done. It's all done in layers on computers. How come nobody from his school's come forward to say, 'Oh, I know him.' How come people from his family never say, 'I know him. I went to his wedding; I was his best man? Nobody's saying, 'I'm a friend of his.'"

"People of Sabattus, they're all fond of the gun law and they're all against Obama."

Shocked 

SJ Link

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:29 am

Marsters' belief that President Obama is not a "legal" president can be traced directly to right-wing, talk radio entertainers (Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, etc.) and the opportunist, Donald Trump.

Marsters has their talking points down pat.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:41 am

Maine's idiot heard around the world!

The New Zealand Herald

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down