Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nope, nope nope...can't do it. Nope

Go down

Nope, nope nope...can't do it.  Nope Empty Nope, nope nope...can't do it. Nope

Post by T Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:12 am

No one can thank the public employees of the Town of Rumford for their hard work without the Tea Party objecting.  rage 

You just can't help yourself, can you Frankie?  blah 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a Rumford citizen, I wish to commend the town’s public works’ crews this record-breaking winter.

During Rumford town budget discussions last year, citizens were warned many times that proposed budget reductions would cause serious problems during the winter.

As I maneuvered the roads during this “winter to end all winters,” I was surprised to find no more problems this year than during past winters when we had ordinary snowfall.

The reduced budget did not cause problems.

Thanks are certainly due to our dedicated Rumford public works’ crews.

Tom Fallon, Rumford

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Tom correct..
By FRANK DICONZO, Community Member, Rumford — Wed, 03/12/2014 - 10:43

in many ways. But at one time the people were upset when the town was pitted with frozen snow holes which was due to sending the crews out to late. The people should know this also. Those cannot be contributed to budget cuts either.

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum