Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was the bogeyman

Go down

It was the bogeyman Empty It was the bogeyman

Post by T Sat May 03, 2014 10:24 am

Congressional staffers for U.S. Rep. Chellie Pingree, D-Maine, were briefed Tuesday by Maine Army National Guard Col. Jack Mosher, who allegedly said a plan had been floated to save money by consolidating Army Guard units nationwide.

I thought LePage was all about SAVING money??  blah  blah

************************************************************************************************
LePage said. “I make the final decision, and I’m telling you, there’s nothing there.”  rage

************************************************************************************************

Pingree has long been a vocal supporter of the National Guard and has co-sponsored a bill in the U.S. House of Representatives to maintain current Guard levels in the wake of proposals in D.C. to draw down the number of military personnel, which would reduce the number of both active Army members and the Guard.

Since Pingree supports the Guard as does LePage, who is the political enemy this time? The bogeyman?
It was the bogeyman Bogeyman

LePage also suggested Friday that reports intimating that Maine was losing its 133rd Battalion were political in nature.

“It’s a total fabrication,” he said. “It’s a political year.”

So, the bogeyman made it all up just to make it look like LePage was going to dismantle the Maine Guard? What an EGO!

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

It was the bogeyman Empty Re: It was the bogeyman

Post by T Mon May 05, 2014 4:43 pm

Michel Steinbuchel told the Portland Press Herald that the move has been in a National Guard master plan since 2008.

Yup...it's political...dirty tricks just to mess up LePage's day.  applause 

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum