Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another lie from TRR

3 posters

Go down

Another lie from TRR Empty Another lie from TRR

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:51 pm

JSN posted the following on the Rumford Reporter site:

UPDATE: AFTER BANTERING BACK AND FORTH WITH oops.COM, I POSTED THIS STORY AT 9:50 PM. "T" POSTED THIS STORY ON THE RFP WEBSITE AT 10:18 PM, "BUG" POSTED HER COMMENTS AT 10:20 PM, AND THE LAST E-MAIL FROM oops.COM WAS SENT AT 10:22 PM. THIS CONFIRMS THAT THEY ARE NOT ONLY INVOLVED WITH THE HACKING OF MY WEBSITE BUT ALSO WITH THE STALKER. WHAT IS THE COMMON DENOMINATOR? GETTING CAUGHT STEALING FROM OR DECEIVING THE TAXPAYER.

I can only speak for myself (unlike you-know-who) but I had nothing whatsoever to do with hacking her site. What she has posted is an outright lie and I want her to retract it and apologize for her untruths against me. My posting at whatever time confirms nothing except that I was going back and forth between sites. Anything wrong with that? (Yea, maybe it shows how silly and neurotic I can be, but she has no say in that.) And what is this "common denominator" thing about? It has nothing to do with me.

She gets away with writing whatever she wants. Isn't it time for her to stop this crap?

Back to top Go down

Another lie from TRR Empty Re: Another lie from TRR

Post by C Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:59 pm

As we well know, what methods TRR uses to put two and two together vs. the rest of the population varies greatly.
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:42 pm

I think they're just trying to "bug" ya... kind of like a right of initiation for them I guess... No, actually I think they are shooting in the dark to figure out who's who. Classic case of projection - I think they're stalking you...lol
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:01 pm

And another thing, while I'm on a rant: For all her Bible lessons she so freely shares, doesn't this woman know not to bear false witness?

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:58 pm

Can anyone send a private message to me regarding whom The Rumford Reporter thinks I (T) am? I may want to apologize to him or her.

The Rumford Reporter's accusations regarding me make me Very Happy .

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum