Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good sign...

2 posters

Go down

A good sign... Empty A good sign...

Post by T Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:02 pm

The biggest difference between Mike Michaud and LeBuffoon is, as Angus King stated, Michaud will represent the majority of Maine people, not a political party, i.e., the Tea Party.

*************************************************************************************************************************

King supports Michaud after Cutler says victory is a long shot

U.S. Sen. Angus King announced Wednesday that he is supporting U.S. Rep. Mike Michaud for governor of Maine.

On Aug. 18, King had endorsed independent candidate Eliot Cutler — who said his victory was a 'long shot' earlier today.
Cutler urged supporters to vote their conscience.

“The good news is that we still have a chance to elect a governor who will represent the majority of Maine people: my friend and colleague, Mike Michaud. And today, I’d like to offer him my support," King wrote in statement Wednesday afternoon.

"Mike believes in protecting our environment and finding new ways to grow Maine’s economy and, as I have seen first-hand, is absolutely tenacious in defending Maine's interests."

“This was not an easy decision, but I think the circumstances require that those of us who have supported Eliot look realistically at the options before us at this critical moment in Maine history," wrote King.

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

A good sign... Empty Re: A good sign...

Post by Big Jim Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:33 pm

No doubt Mike Michaud would have represented a "majority of Maine people," the majority being those making a career out of welfare. Fortunately for what is left of Maine, the majority of the people who turnout to vote are not the career welfare, but the minority that is career working and footing the bill, therefore the state will continue to move in a better direction under LePage. Things should move along faster and more to the better direction now that we also have a Republican Majority in the Maine Senate again.

Big Jim

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down