Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Candy, the opportunistic hypocrite.

2 posters

Go down

Candy, the opportunistic hypocrite.   Empty Candy, the opportunistic hypocrite.

Post by T Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:46 am

Well Candy, I believe Med-Care's problem can be traced to two main sources:  (1) The Affordable Care Act, and (2) LeBuffoon

Candy, you have no problem with your fearless leader, LeBuffoon, transferring costs from the state to the local level (e.g., cutting MaineCare and revenue sharing), but when Democrats do it unintentionally, well, it's a "scourge".  I thought all you Tea Party types were in favor of cutting costs at the federal and state levels?

You are nothing more than an opportunistic, Tea Party hypocrite.  I suggest you invest in a mirror, spend some quality time reflecting on your political ideology, and discover how inconsistent your own views are.  Maybe, just maybe, you might come to realize why no one takes you seriously.

BTW...when did you become so concerned about Med-Care's viability?

Tea Party phony...

It's also worth noting that you have invaded the Sun Journal blogs (a news outlet you have vilified in the past), and wasted no time making enemies.  What happened, another of your own enterprises (River Valley Sun) fail?

*****************************************************************************************************************************

No one has gone without being adversely impacted by ObamaCare

By Candice Casey, Community Member, Rumford — Wed, 02/25/2015 - 22:23

No one has gone without being adversely impacted by ObamaCare whether directly, through the hardship it has caused a friend, family member, or employer, or to providers such as MedCare. We can only hope that the US Supreme Court ruling due in July will put and end to this scourge on the nations health care insurance system, health care, and people.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Med-Care board explains subsidy rate hike at info meeting

Because of several unforeseen changes at the state and federal levels, and a dwindling overall population of its member towns, the Med-Care board had to increase its subsidy rate from $18 per capita to $24 per capita, Brown said.

"We've fine-tuned this over the years and we've got a lot of things pretty under control here, but we ran into this thing with the Affordable Care Act that we couldn't predict — and we still can't — what's going to happen.

"The whole idea of this is for everyone to get some type of coverage and get away from the problems where you have people with no insurance, no Medicare, no nothing," Brown said.

So people are getting high deductible insurance through the ACA and many cannot afford to pay 100 percent of the costs out of pocket until that deductible is met and the insurance kicks in, he said.

"Of course, we want to send our bills out promptly and so we do, and we end up eating the deductible," Brown said.

Medicare and Medicaid don't pay as much as they used to for mileage reimbursement and for ambulance crews with advanced life support skills that are sent on every call, because Med-Care's communities asked the service to send paramedics.

Additionally in 2014, there were more than 50 patients who previously had MaineCare/Medicaid insurance who were no longer covered. Maine also cut and tightened eligibility requirements for MaineCare, dropping thousands of people from the program.

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Candy, the opportunistic hypocrite.   Empty Re: Candy, the opportunistic hypocrite.

Post by T Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:49 pm

Candy has a habit of making up "facts", and making statements that are factually incorrect.  So, I thought I would occasionally point these out when I have time (I work for a living).

Here's a statement she made on 3/1/2015 on a Sun Journal blog. Re: concealed carry w/o permit

"Thus far Maine has been lucky with a relatively low murder rate, though it has been on the rise in recent years."

Well Candy, you'd be wrong.  

Here are the facts:

Maine murder rate per 100,000 (in recent years)

1996 - 2
1997 - 2
1998 - 2
1999 - 2.2
2000- 1.2
2001 - 1.4
2002 - 1.1
2003 - 1.2
2004 - 1.4
2005 - 1.4
2006 - 1.7
2007 - 1.6
2008 - 1.4
2009 - 2
2010 - 1.8
2011 - 2
2012 - 2
2013 - 1.8

As anyone with a brain (or not blinded by Tea Party politics) can see, Maine's murder rate, in "recent years", has been quite stable.

T

Back to top Go down

Candy, the opportunistic hypocrite.   Empty Re: Candy, the opportunistic hypocrite.

Post by T Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:17 pm

I've changed my mind.  Candy is too darn prolific with her drivel blah.  I can't keep up dunno !

Besides, no matter what anyone says or does, she'll never shut up blah.  Every town in the America has one, and Candy is Rumford's (too bad she wouldn't move back to Ormond Beach with LeBuffoon).  So, we might as well embrace her hug...at least for her entertainment value applause .

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jim Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:07 pm

Are there "privacy settings" on here that hide posts from anyone not "friended" like on facebook or are you just answering your own posts T?

Big Jim

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down