Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why no one listens

2 posters

Go down

This is why no one listens  Empty This is why no one listens

Post by T Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:14 pm

to Tea Party wackos like Candy. whistling

*****************************************************************************************************************************
That is ridiculous!
By Candice Casey, Community Member, Rumford — Fri, 04/03/2015 - 14:18
It is the Friday before Easter and this guy goes to Walmart to get his kid an air soft gun and dome mamby pamby liberal afraid of their own shadow gets a business evacuated and calls the cops, that is really sad.

SJ Link
*****************************************************************************************************************************
Candy just assumes that it must be "dome mamby pamby liberal" who reported this innocent person sitting outside of the Oxford Networks building.

...and oh, who knew an "air soft gun" was a traditional Easter gift... dunno

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

This is why no one listens  Empty Re: This is why no one listens

Post by T Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:11 pm

After 50 years of Democrats handing out FREE everything
By Candice Casey, Community Member, Rumford — Sat, 04/04/2015 - 20:24
in Maine and now in the 7th year of Obama handing out FREE everything is it any wonder someone would think the lady's crutches were "FREE for the taking" the same as so many help themselves to Walmart's merchandise walking out the door without paying considering it to be "FREE for the taking" as well? Recently I attended a meeting where a recent retiree suggested Hannaford should give anything that is within a week of expiration away to anyone who wanted it FREE! All I could do was shake my head.

lol!

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:31 pm

99 out of 100 scientists agree that global warming and climate change is a fact, and Candy elects to go with the 1!  applause  Way to get us to listen!  party

********************************************************************************************************************************

Nope, natural gas prices have continuosly risen because the
By Candice Casey, Community Member, Rumford — Sun, 04/05/2015 - 15:05
climate change delusionals refuse to allow for pipeline capacity to be increased and expanded. As demand exceeds delivery capacity the old supply and demand reality sets in. The delusional would rather first pay more than freeze to death in the name of the "climate change" fraud.

Last edited by T on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jim Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:06 pm

Tim Gallant, don't you get tired of being the only one posting and the only one answering your posts? Perhaps the fact no one is posting on your site and no one is responding to your posts should be a hint you are irrelevant.

Big Jim

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:52 pm

lol!

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:48 pm

What a hoot!  party ...and she lacks such self awareness that she doesn't realize she just insulted at least 50% of the River Valley's citizens....no wonder no one listens...

No it shows how out of touch with reality these people are.
By Candice Casey, Community Member, Rumford — Wed, 04/08/2015 - 16:03
If I walked out of my home openly carrying the service weapon from long ago law enforcement profession days  lol! , three things would happen, 1) some liberal loon nut job affraid would call the police 2) the police would "feel threatened" as we are talking about Rumford Police who "feel threatened" by the CLOSED pocket knife IN the pocket of a woman half their size to the point they shot her TWICE in the chest, and 3) the law abiding open carrying me would come to serious harm uhoh by these anti-law abiding fools. And just because I exercised my RIGHT to carry a weapon LEGALLY.

Now if I put my former service weapon  party on and put on a jacket, sweatshirt, that cover my shoulder or belt holster, or long pants instead of shorts that cover my ankle holster, because it is cold out or raining, or I seek not to draw attention and trigger the liberal loonies  affraid and the scenario that is bond to transpire if I open carry, I become a criminal. Now for me as a law abiding citizen who has not ever had so much as a parking ticket, that is a huge and unacceptable deal. Where I a criminal, it would mean nothing and the criminal will just do it.

The new law would allow me to be safe from the liberal loonies   affraid and the afraid of a closed pocket knife in a woman's pocket type law enforcement and to be able to protect myself and others from the criminals who don't care about their putting on a jacket over their gun being a crime or that it is a crime for them to even be in possession of said gun.

Maine may have had a concealed carry permitting law since 1908, but the law on the books today has no resemblance to the concealed carry law that was on the books even as recently in the 1990s. In the late 80s or 90s it was a simple form that was completed and a modest fee, I believe I paid $10 for my last Concealed Permit, before moving from Maine, with a paper permit handed right back. Now it is hundreds of dollars, months of screwing around, and a whole lot of hassle to law abiding citizens, while criminals just strap on and conceal, this is just so wrong. blah

I know many of you have ranted and raved against "Stop and Frisk" of criminals, yet the same bunch is adamant about making law abiding citizens criminals for carrying concealed for their own protection. It seems you all are adding and abetting the criminals with preferential treatment and the expense of innocent law abiding citizens.  explode

SJ Link

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:20 pm

This one is nuttier than usual... jocolor  ...but entertaining as hell! applause

Mark Kelly and Gabby Giffords are the highest form of hypocrites
By Candice Casey, Community Member, Rumford — Wed, 04/08/2015 - 16:15
Mark Kelly and Gabby Giffords have an arsenal level collections of fire arms and ammunition which they have continued to expand upon while campaigning against the right of law abiding US citizens to own and carry as they do  applause .

Among their highest level of hypocrisy dunno , Mark Kelly attempted to purchase an AR-15, a .45 caliber handgun, and some high capacity magazines the day after testifying before Congress. He passed the background check, and paid, but the weapons were not delivered per the waiting period. During the waiting period the store CANCELLED the sale, refusing to do business with Kelly as was their right. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/26/rejected-gun-store-cancels-ar ... (FYI - Glen Beck founded The Blaze in 2011.  Now there's unbiased reporting!  whistling )

Gabby Giffords and Mark Kelly are consummate THE ELITISTS  Suspect  some of you rant and rave (of course, Candy never rants and raves whistling ) against so often, but again they manage to herd the shepple beautifully stripping you of your rights, rights they continue to exercise.

SJ Link

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:52 am

Here's another example (of which there are hundreds) of misinformation (lies and manipulations) that Candice, Candace, Candy Casey spreads via the internet. Some people fall for her BS because Candy has a knack for telling lies with confidence.

He may well have!
By Candice Casey, Community Member, Rumford — Thu, 04/16/2015 - 08:13
I am so sick of hearing the "outrage" over Walmart's "not a living wage" paying its workers $12 to $14 an hour to START!

SJ Link

Only recently have the corporate welfare queens*, Walmart and McDonald's, begun to realize that their pay scales are wreaking havoc with their business models.  Even though (contrary to "Candy the ConMan's" assertions) Walmart is attempting to address the issue by increasing wages, the starting wage at Walmart will still come nowhere near $12-$14/hour.

Walmart Chief Executive Officer Doug McMillon said that as of April, 2015, the company will pay a minimum of $9 an hour. This is the first change in the minimum starting wage at Wal-Mart in six years.  Walmart plans another increase by February of 2016, which will bring Walmart's minimum starting wage to $10/hour.  These changes in wage will affect at least 500,000 workers throughout the company.

*Walmart is the nation’s largest private-sector beneficiary of taxpayer-supported public assistance. What does this mean?  It means, the taxpayer has been subsidizing the wages of this publicly traded, private-sector company to the tune of $2.66 billion in government gifts each year.  I suppose "Candy the ConMan" has no problem with corporate welfare.  
applause

Sources:
Bloomberg, February, 2015
Walmart Corporate

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down