Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pam, Frankie's not that ignorant.

Go down

Pam, Frankie's not that ignorant.   Empty Pam, Frankie's not that ignorant.

Post by T Thu May 28, 2015 8:30 pm

RUMFORD — Residents of Regional School Unit 10 overwhelmingly approved a 2015-16 operating budget of $36.71 million Wednesday night as wind and rain pounded on the roof of the Mountain Valley High School auditorium. The secret-ballot vote was 67-3.

SJ Link

********************************************************************************************************************************

The numbers not included.....
By FRANK DICONZO, Community Member, Rumford — Thu, 05/28/2015 - 08:37
67 teachers and 3 residence.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

67-3
By WAYNE NEWTON, Community Member, Jay — Thu, 05/28/2015 - 11:43
As I pointed out a year ago, people who feel strongly, one way or the other, need to get out to vote. If they don't, they shouldn't complain. Teachers and staff persons are taxpayers and residents,thus they are entitled to vote. Pam Newton, Peru taxpayer

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Pam, I don't think Frankie was objecting to the 63 civic-minded, informed, involved, dedicated, patriotic teachers' right to be at the meeting and exercising their constitutional right to vote. Frankie's not that ignorant.  

I believe Frankie was slamming the other "residence" of the community for not doing the same.

Right Frankie?  dunno  

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum