Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strike 3

Go down

Strike 3 Empty Strike 3

Post by T Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:49 am

There's an obvious racist pattern...though you Tea Party types are blind to it.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Strike 1: Sees that bigotry is working for leading competitor Ben Carson...so...

"I will ban all Muslims"

Strike 2: Realizes he's weak in the South and even though he's met David Duke on at least one occasion...so...

"I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists," Trumpery said. "So I don't know. I don't know -- did he endorse me, or what's going on? Because I know nothing about David Duke; I know nothing about white supremacists."

Strike 3: I'm being sued for my fake university (one of many law suits), and am probably going to lose...so...

The Indiana born judge, presiding over the case, can't do his job because he is "a Mexican"

******************************************************************************************************************************

Trumpery, you're out...

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum