Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He did not apologize nor did he say he was "sorry"...

Go down

He did not apologize nor did he say he was "sorry"... Empty He did not apologize nor did he say he was "sorry"...

Post by T Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:50 am

What does Trumpery regret?  What he "said" most likely will cause him to miss the opportunity to be president. That's what he regrets, and it's not so much losing the presidency...it's that fact he'll be one of history's biggest losers.

BTW...most of what Trumpery "said" was not in the "heat of debate".  Most of what he "said" was at his rallies and pundit interviews.  No debating there, just pandering.

...and Trumpery, on many occasions, has boasted that he never apologizes.  That's one of the few truths that has crossed his lips.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Trumpery: "Sometimes in the heat of debate and speaking on a multitude of issues, you don't choose the right words or you say the wrong thing. I have done that," the GOP nominee, reading from prepared text, said at a rally in Charlotte, N.C. "And believe it or not, I regret it — and I do regret it — particularly where it may have caused personal pain." [Trumpery's pain]

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down