Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coke-head? Required Drug Test?

Go down

Coke-head? Required Drug Test? Empty Coke-head? Required Drug Test?

Post by T Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:49 am

I don't know if this is true or not, but shouldn't Trumpery (or any presidential candidate shown on the ballot in enough states to be elected) be required to take a drug test after he/she is nominated by their respective party?  It would be good to know in advance if our potential president is a coke-head or abuser of any illicit drug.  

Most people who work in the "public sector" (Education, Law Enforcement, etc.) as well as many in the "private sector" are required to take a drug test before they are employed.  

Don't you think it should be required of the person who might be the most powerful individual on earth?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Carrie Fisher Says Donald Trumpery’s Sniffles Are ‘Absolutely’ a Cocaine Thing

“Star Wars” star and acclaimed author Carrie Fisher says she knows exactly why Donald Trumpery has a constant case of the sniffles during the presidential debates, and her conclusion is the same as everybody else’s: cocaine.

During Sunday night’s second presidential debates, a fan tweeted at Fisher asking if Trumpery’s sniffle was due to coke use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amy R @reimamy
@carrieffisher tell me something about that sniffle...coke head or no?

Carrie Fisher ✔ @carrieffisher
@reimamy I'm an expert & ABSOLUTELY
10:00 PM - 9 Oct 2016
1,388 1,388 Retweets   2,745 2,745 likes

Fisher’s expertise on the signs of whether somebody is a cokehead comes from her own past drug addiction, which Fisher herself has never shied away from discussing.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down