Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh my god, I haven't laughed so much in years!

Go down

Oh my god, I haven't laughed so much in years! Empty Oh my god, I haven't laughed so much in years!

Post by T Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:02 pm

In honor of the Fourth of July, NPR decided to tweet out the Declaration of Independence.

Not surprisingly, some Trumpery Twitter nuts thought the Tweeting was biased propaganda.

Supporters of President Trumpery tweeted out their objections to NPR’s Tweeting saying it was one-sided and the reason NPR would lose their funding.
They did not realize NPR was simply breaking up the Declaration of Independence into 140 character segments.  lol!  lol!

I wonder if Mary Jane Newell was one of the Tweeters??  dunno

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NPR  ✔ @NPR

241 years ago today, church bells rang out over Philadelphia as the Declaration of Independence was adopted http://n.pr/2smWbYR
Diesel 👌🇺🇸👍 @ScandalSheet
DEFUND #NPR let the Hollywood Elites pay for your biased propaganda
3:39 PM - 4 Jul 2017

NPR  ✔ @NPR
Replying to @NPR
it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
D.G.Davies @JustEsrafel
So, NPR is calling for revolution.
Interesting way to condone the violence while trying to sound "patriotic".
Your implications are clear.
3:08 PM - 4 Jul 2017

NPR  ✔ @NPR
Replying to @NPR
He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.
Terry @xebec78
Horsechit
3:10 PM - 4 Jul 2017

NPR  ✔ @NPR
LISTEN: A July 4th Tradition: The Declaration Of Independence, Read Aloud https://n.pr/2tWz4EI  pic.twitter.com/owruPZ0wdX
Alma sanchez @Almasan93753248
Glad you are being defunded. You have never been balanced on your show.
11:36 AM - 4 Jul 2017

Darren Mills 🇺🇸 @darren_mills
Replying to @NPR
this is why you're going to get defunded
Darren Mills 🇺🇸 @darren_mills
Seriously, this is the dumbest idea I have ever seen on twitter. Literally no one is going to read 5000 tweets about this trash.
4:15 PM - 4 Jul 2017

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down