Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trumpery vs John F. Kelly, US Marine Corps General, WH Chief of Staff

Go down

Trumpery vs John F. Kelly, US Marine Corps General, WH Chief of Staff Empty Trumpery vs John F. Kelly, US Marine Corps General, WH Chief of Staff

Post by T Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Apparently the Narcissist in Chief, Donald Trumpery, gave Chief of Staff John Kelly a "dressing down" recently.

Kelly told aides that he’s never been spoken to like that during 35 years of serving his country.

Kelly reacted calmly though and said that he won’t tolerate such behavior again.  applause

Trumpery attacked Kelly when staffers suggested Trumpery stop injecting politics into day-to-day issues of governing after last month’s alt-right rally in Arizona. Kelly was the subject of Trumpery's juvenile behavior because he was the most senior aide around.

That's what spoiled children do when they tantrum.

I believe Kelly will resign by the end of the year.

You Trumpery supporters must be proud.

Trumpery vs John F. Kelly, US Marine Corps General, WH Chief of Staff 220px-John_Kelly_official_DHS_portrait
John F. Kelly

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Trumpery vs John F. Kelly, US Marine Corps General, WH Chief of Staff Empty Re: Trumpery vs John F. Kelly, US Marine Corps General, WH Chief of Staff

Post by T Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:11 am

"I believe Kelly will resign by the end of the year."

I take this statement back.  The shine has worn off Kelly.  He's a lot more like Trumpery than I thought, and that's a shame.

Trumpery vs John F. Kelly, US Marine Corps General, WH Chief of Staff Tumblr_oysxbmujEg1r55d2io1_1280

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down