Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trumpery is a great president

Go down

Trumpery is a great president Empty Trumpery is a great president

Post by T Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:35 pm

Trumpery is a great president
By Mary Jane Newell - January 30, 20185

I, for one, am so glad Donald Trumpery is president of this great country. He has restored my faith in the Constitution and in the greatness of America. blah

The tax cut will help my family immensely. What may be crumbs to millionaire Nancy Pelosi is a lot to working people like myself.

People no longer have to pay a penalty tax if they choose not to sign up for the Obamacare program.

Business is booming and the stock market is reaching an all-time high. Businesses are coming back to America.

President Trumpery receives warm welcomes  exit  whenever he travels overseas, and there is no bowing on his part king . He is a great example of this country geek .

He gave up his billionaire lifestyle lol!  to work for the people love , forgoing his salary scratch , as most of his appointees do also.

Donald Trumpery is a true leader jocolor  — a man who really cares for and about his country. He is real. He is America and I am proud to claim him as my president hug .

Mary Jane Newell, Oxford

SJ Link
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10 undisputed facts (not found in the so called "dossier")..

At the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, the Trumpery campaign, chaired by Paul Manafort (since indicted), worked behind the scenes to weaken the party platform's anti-Russia stance on Ukraine.

"Trumpery revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting."

Top Trumpery campaign officials met at Trumpery Tower with sketchy Russians who had offered dirt on Hillary Clinton.

On Air Force One, Trumpery helped his son, Don Jr., prepare a misleading statement about the meeting.

Trumpery, contradicting what his staff had said earlier, told NBC he fired FBI Director James Comey because of "this Russia thing."

Michael Flynn, later Trumpery's first national security adviser, talked privately about sanctions with the Russian ambassador during the transition, then denied it to Vice President Pence.

Flynn (who has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI) failed to disclose payments from Russia-linked entities. Trumpery has repeatedly defended Flynn.

During the transition, Jared Kushner spoke with the Russian ambassador "about establishing a secret communications channel between the Trumpery transition team and Moscow."

Attorney General Jeff Sessions, then a U.S. senator, spoke twice to the Russian ambassador, then didn't disclose the contacts during his confirmation hearing.

When Bob Mueller was named special counsel, Republicans widely praised him.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down