Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF!!!

Go down

WTF!!! Empty WTF!!!

Post by T Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:18 pm

So Putin and the Russians attack the United States during the 2016 election and Trumpery's response is...

"He said he didn't meddle. He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times. Every time he (Putin) sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that. And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it."

Today, the FBI raided the office of Trumpery attorney Michael Cohen, and Trumpery calls this and the Mueller investigation an attack on our country.

So Robert Mueller, a war hero, and the FBI are the enemy of the United States, but Putin and Russia are not?  dunno  duh

WTF!!!

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

WTF!!! Empty Re: WTF!!!

Post by T Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:23 pm

So...let's take a look at the people attacking our country.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Robert Swan Mueller III - War Hero - Republican

Rod J. Rosenstein - Deputy Attorney General - Nominated by Trumpery - Republican

Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III - Attorney General - Nominated by Trumpery - Republican

Christopher A. Wray - Current FBI Director - Nominated by Trumpery - Republican

The five FISA judges who authorized warrants - Republicans

Head of U.S. attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York who executed the search warrant on Michael Cohen's office - A Rudy Giuliani (Republican) associate - Republican
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And I thought it was the corrupt Democrats who were leading the Witch Hunt!  dunno  whistling

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:52 am

I don't understand why Trumpery's supporters are so upset with the FBI raid on Michael Cohen's office.

Trumpery told them to.

Trumpery: "You’ll have to ask Michael Cohen" why he paid Stormy Daniels.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:55 pm

WTF!!! Tumblr_p718lglRxU1r55d2io1_1280

T

Back to top Go down