Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the Top Ten

Go down

Here's the Top Ten Empty Here's the Top Ten

Post by T Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:10 pm

Here are 10 of the craziest things Donald Trumpery said in 2018

1. “I would give myself an A+,” Donald Trumpery told Fox and Friends in April, the week his nominee director of Veteran’s Affairs withdrew from consideration after allegations surfaced that he abused colleagues and once wrecked a government car while drunk.

2. At a rally in Mississippi in November, Donald Trumpery touted his accomplishments, claiming that his administration so far has outdone any other in history. “Nobody has ever done so much in the first two years of a presidency as this administration. Nobody. Nobody,” Donald Trumpery said.

3. “Even one of them recently said that Donald Trumpery made promises, but he’s kept many more promises. I mean, far more than I made,” he also told his supporters in Mississippi.

4. He also claimed to have found the “magic wand” to boost economic growth. “Donald Trumpery would need a magic wand to get to 4% GDP,’” stated President Obama,” Donald Trumpery tweeted. “I guess I have a magic wand, 4.2%, and we will do MUCH better than this! We have just begun.”

In another common occurrence, Donald Trumpery slags his critics and political enemies.

5. At another Mississippi rally, Donald Trumpery said he’d knock Joe Biden down. “You know, with Biden, you go like this — whew — and he goes down,”  Donald Trumpery said. At a press conference in November, Donald Trumpery called CNN reporter Jim Acosta “a rude, terrible person,” before issuing an order to ban Acosta from press briefings.

6. Donald Trumpery regularly attacks the US intelligence community, stoking conspiracies about a Deep State that’s out the get him and undermining the conclusions they reach about international affairs. Donald Trumpery called Saudi Arabia a “great ally” and said that “may never know all of the facts surrounding the murder,” even after the CIA had concluded that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was responsible for the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

7. As the Mueller probe progressed in 2018 and more of Donald Trumpery's associates were tangled up, Donald Trumpery seemed increasingly desperate, regularly attacking Mueller on Twitter. “A total WITCH HUNT with massive conflicts of interest!”  Donald Trumpery said in March.

8. “The Russian Witch Hunt is Rigged!” he tweeted over the summer.

9. “This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!”

10. “This is collusion illusion, there is no smoking gun here. At this late date, after all that we have gone through, after millions have been spent, we have no Russian Collusion. There is nothing impeachable here.” @GeraldoRivera Time for the Witch Hunt to END!

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down