Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is writing for TRR?

+2
T
Timeout
6 posters

Go down

Who is writing for TRR? Empty Who is writing for TRR?

Post by Timeout Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:30 am

Evidently we have a history buff in our midst and we are giving credit to one author while that credit perhaps really belongs to another. The following is copied from a UShistory.org Declaration of Independence Guestbook.

"The citizens of my town have recently concluded a three year battle to remove a tyrantical goverment of self serving scoundrals. The Town government has been returned to the people. We thank the founding fathers for setting an example for us to follow.
Ronald J. Theriault, Rumford Maine [06-29-2008]"
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Who is writing for TRR? Empty Re: Who is writing for TRR?

Post by T Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:10 pm

Timeout wrote:we are giving credit to one author while that credit perhaps really belongs to another.

Well, if The Rumford Reporter practiced what it preaches with regard to anonymity, we'd know whom to give credit. whistling

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by C Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:10 pm

concluded? Also, it sounds like Mr. T has identity issues...some might consider him to be a self-serving scoundrel....
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:59 pm

All I can say is that he may not have concluded his mission since we still have a few tyrranical, self-serving scoundrels left...I'm sure it's just an honest oversight...hopefully he'll get to the rest of them soon.

Trivia question: How many times has Mr. T filed or has threatened to file a complaint against a town manager, selectman, or other town employee? We could see who comes the closest without going over.

And finally, wow! - crediting the founding fathers of our nation as his personal guides...he's hanging out with some pretty lofty company. How does he even converse with the rest of us just plain folks in Rumford? He's probably not voting for Palin...
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:13 pm

hmmm, with JSN quoting from the "federalist papers" , is there now a run on powdered wigs in Rumford?

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:30 pm

oh, wait, she's removed that post. musta been a copyright infringement. It's hard to keep up with what she keeps and what she discards.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:43 pm

It's still there. Link

The Rumford Reporter rarely deletes anything. The only item that I'm aware of that has been removed from The Rumford Reporter is the R Ortez "LTE".

T

Number of posts : 3862

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:03 pm

thanks, and my apologies. I guess I was just too lazy or reluctant to scroll through all the detritus. But she HAS deleted several things, besides the "R.Ortez" letter, which I won't go into here

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinNSaisi Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:54 pm

I was thinking that the Appeals Board should all be fitted for powdered wigs and black robes. Not because we agree with the concepts of the era (error), but because it would make for a cool picture in the town hall.

Just kidding.... Smile
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Number of posts : 723

Back to top Go down

Who is writing for TRR? Empty Anonymous Anger Rampant on Internet

Post by Mark_Henry Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:57 am

Read this on CNN this morning. Divine intervention, or just a hysterical coincidence? You decide.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/11/03/angry.internet/index.html

Mark Henry

Mark_Henry

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum