Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Progress in Strathglass Park

3 posters

Go down

Progress in Strathglass Park Empty Progress in Strathglass Park

Post by Phil Blampied Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:40 pm

Conflict draws attention, but slow steady progress goes unnoticed. Thus, you probably haven't heard much about the Strathglass Property Owners Association because it's just moving ahead, getting things done. The news is that the group is still very viable, just had a meeting this Saturday, and is tackling, one by one, the difficult challenges of restoring the one part of Rumford that can be found on the National Registry of Historic Places. To catch up with the SPOA, visit their website at http://www.strathglasspark.bravehost.com/

Phil Blampied

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Progress in Strathglass Park Empty Re: Progress in Strathglass Park

Post by Timeout Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:14 pm

Great website - love the photos, people and park entrance. Good idea to have the police crime watch connection... people really are moving on this - congratulations!
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:22 pm

Too bad the Brick Park got so trashed and run down.. When I grew up in the brick park its was an awesome place for kids to play and have fun. Now it's a Public Dump, Junk cars and snowplows in the Pines area, cars not even registered parked on the side of the road(PD won't even do anything about it), house are all run down, place you to be the place to play when I was a kid. I grew up in there and lived there with my parents for 17 years. It will never be the same

Jason Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by C Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:23 am

It would be nice for some of the park duplex owners to be able get some historic grants (if available) to fix up their property. I lived in several of the park houses and absolutely loved them. It was cozy in the winter and cool in the summer. Parking was atrocious though. If I had the money I'd definitely buy one (with a driveway).
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down