Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Blampied - great new feature on Grow Rumford

4 posters

Go down

Mr. Blampied - great new feature on Grow Rumford Empty Mr. Blampied - great new feature on Grow Rumford

Post by Dave Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:13 am

It's only fair I give you credit when due. The feature on http://growrumford.com/Fitch.htm is extremely well done and focused. While we'd love to see the paper mill stick around and/or expand, or more industrial opportunities come to town, in my humble opinion, the most likely job creation method in the River Valley area is by attracting professional jobs, such as engineering services, computer services, etc. Small, technical oriented businesses that can conduct a good chunk of their business via the internet.

Rents/facilities are cheap. Great accessibility to recreation. Decent internet connectivity. Mark could of located his company anyplace, but has chosen to stay in the River Valley. Every year, lots of Mountain Valley students graduate from top-notch engineering schools like UMO, but need to move elsewhere after graduation to build their career. With Fitch in town, at least there are a few opportunities to come home after graduating and have a job competitive in pay to anything in the mill.

For disclosure purposes. Yeah, Mark is a friend of mind, so perhaps I'm a bit biased. But anyways, a great addition to your site, Phil.

Dave

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Mr. Blampied - great new feature on Grow Rumford Empty Re: Mr. Blampied - great new feature on Grow Rumford

Post by KevinNSaisi Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:36 am

Great Article!!!! Something like that should be run in the trade journals for those type of companies. Smile
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Mr. Blampied - great new feature on Grow Rumford Empty Re: Mr. Blampied - great new feature on Grow Rumford

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:31 pm

That is the hard work of Kim Sequoia. Thanks Kim!!!
Jennifer Stowell Norris
Jennifer Stowell Norris

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Blampied Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:53 pm

Jennifer Stowell Norris wrote:That is the hard work of Kim Sequoia. Thanks Kim!!!

That is incorrect. The idea was originated by Rich Allen. Mr. Bolduc took the time to write the testimonial. I took the pictures, designed the format and created the .pdf.

Phil Blampied

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:58 pm

oh yes, that is right...it was rich allen...my bad.
Jennifer Stowell Norris
Jennifer Stowell Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:59 pm

kim did all kinds of great work, too. this should be noted.
Jennifer Stowell Norris
Jennifer Stowell Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down