Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumford Reporter launches petty personal attack

+2
dr
Dave
6 posters

Go down

Rumford Reporter launches petty personal attack Empty Rumford Reporter launches petty personal attack

Post by Dave Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:47 pm

therumfordreporter.com/2008/12/hey-mr-code-enforcement-officer-rick.html

Despite their claims to the contrary, this interesting snippet appeared on the Distorter. No facts, no basis, and directly attacking a person that may of had many valid reasons for this place not being on his priority list.

From what I can tell, IT'S VACANT, thus code enforcement is a little less important than an apartment building where people are living. From what I've read, THE SELECTMEN have determined a process of inspection places on a street by street basis on a lottery type method. So perhaps this street hasn't come up yet.

This post does nothing but incite. It's sensationalization at its worst - without proper back-up of factual evidence.

I'd call it a petty PERSONAL attack.

Dave

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Rumford Reporter launches petty personal attack Empty Re: Rumford Reporter launches petty personal attack

Post by dr Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:20 pm

I think JSN refers to that as "talking down". That's what she accused ME of doing to HER when I addressed her as Ms. Finance Committee Member.....who had her member numbers all wrong. I was only kidding with her.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Rumford Reporter launches petty personal attack Empty Re: Rumford Reporter launches petty personal attack

Post by Timeout Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:28 pm

Aw Dave...do we have to read it? (read with whining voice)
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:43 pm

No, in fact, I encourage all River Valley Free Pressers to join me in boycotting the Rumford Reporter for one complete week. Watch the site visits plummet!

Who's in? And NO cheating.

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:47 pm

I'm already in...wait, what would you consider cheating...hearing about it from other people? I want to make sure I get it straight...lol
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:59 pm

I'm in
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:42 pm

OK Ms. Norris. Care to attempt to rationalize that personal attack on a community member? I hear crickets.

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:35 pm

He sucks as a code enforcement officer and I have the right to feel that way!
Jennifer Stowell Norris
Jennifer Stowell Norris

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:39 pm

Once again, an opinion expressed with the utmost professional integrity. Thank you, Jen

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Your welcome!!!
Jennifer Stowell Norris
Jennifer Stowell Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:44 pm

Why does he suck as a code enforcement officer? Because he is doing his job? So us some facts. We don't want to hear your "emotional rhetoric" without facts, and numbers.

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:45 pm

Enough said Ms. Norris.

Once again, you've done nothing to prove your statements. Just pure vile.

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:47 pm

Why don't you talk to Brian O'Keefe? He'll tell you the whole story. Oh wait, I'll tell you the whole story on TRR. Stay tuned!!! I will not give you any news before the community gets it.
Jennifer Stowell Norris
Jennifer Stowell Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down