Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unreasonable Mind

4 posters

Go down

An Unreasonable Mind Empty An Unreasonable Mind

Post by dr Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:03 am

During her membership on this forum, JSN admitted to attacking certain people because she thought they were either:
1. Steve Eldridge
2. Jolene Lovejoy
3. both aforementioned
4. or had hacked her site.

So, in her mind, her inane beliefs and suspicions were just cause for her mean and vicious attacks.

I hope this type of reasoning isn't used when she's carrying that big gun.

Last edited by dr on Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : restructuring)

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

An Unreasonable Mind Empty Re: An Unreasonable Mind

Post by Z Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:54 pm

I have been chuckling to myself for a few days over this comment from JSN:

The UNIONS suck! They are ripping off our town and we are sick and tired of your crap. We are sick of you lying, manipulating, and taking out your frustrations on teenagers and anyone that doesn't look right to you.

The part that I find most amusing is that it had nothing to do with what was being discussed. It came out of nowhere, like the incoherent ramblings of a madperson.

I was curious if anyone else caught that also. Here is the link to that particular thread in RVFP:

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com/accountability-f5/crosswalks-t277.htm

Maybe you will chuckle too.

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:29 pm

Well, a LOT of what she says comes out of nowhere. She assumed you were a cop and went ballistic (fear of the color blue? who knows?). accident= cop= union= suck (this could be parsed even more, for anyone who wishes to try the "six degrees of JSN"game). I usually have great sympathy for the ill and the delusional, but it has to be checked when they go too far, and especially when they set themselves up as public spokespersons.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:53 pm

xmashen wrote:I usually have great sympathy for the ill and the delusional, but it has to be checked when they go too far, and especially when they set themselves up as public spokespersons.
and especially when they are set up as public official!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-05-24

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:44 pm

Wait till she goes for a selectman's seat next year. I'm guessing it's on her itinerary.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down