Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

60 days is a JOKE!!!

2 posters

Go down

60 days is a JOKE!!! Empty 60 days is a JOKE!!!

Post by 911Dispatcher Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:06 pm

http://www.sunjournal.com/storyupdate.php#1508

This news clip has got me so ticked off that I have to write something. So I am apologizing in advance for going off on a tangent.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE MAINE JUDGES AND COURT SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

60 days in jail is a joke. Not only is it a joke but it is a slap in the face to the victims who were brave enough to come forward and tell what hideous things that happened to them.

So where am I going with this.......

First and foremost, if you love your children and you want to be a good parent, you need to give them the tools to survive in this world. Parents need to wake up and realize not everything is milk and cookies. Bad things happen, they happen everyday, and in every place. Although I know it is a disgusting and uncomfortable topic please put your child's safety first. Talk to them as soon as they can understand. Explain bad touches and good touches. Explain to kick, scream, run, and tell everyone if something like that happens. Its a sad world that we have to do this, but it is the world we live in.

Second contact your legislative members and tell them your disgust at Maine's sentencing concerning crimes against children. Even if your not a parent. There are so many children in this world who have no one to stand up for them. Be that person that climbs out of their box and stands up and says...........THIS IS WRONG!!!!!!!
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

60 days is a JOKE!!! Empty Seriously do we see a need to change the laws in Maine????

Post by 911Dispatcher Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:11 pm

PALMER, Alaska -- A Wasilla man who
admitted to sexually abusing three young girls last summer received 45
years behind bars
Thursday.

http://www.ktuu.com/global/story.asp?s=9876872
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Back to top Go down

60 days is a JOKE!!! Empty Re: 60 days is a JOKE!!!

Post by Timeout Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:07 pm

http://www.sunjournal.com/story/304616-3/Franklin/Man_sentenced_for_sex_crimes/

I think this is the link you want under your first post. The first one relates to whatever is currently on the SJ update and so it now shows games scores.
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Thank you...I posted this awhile ago and the link got messed up and I could not locate it.
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down