Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inauguration

3 posters

Go down

Inauguration Empty Inauguration

Post by gadget6412 Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:04 pm

I know there are some folks coming down here this weekend for the inauguration. If they are in any situation that they need help ( example car broken down, lost ) while in the D.C., Northern Virginia area, here is my number 703 798-1062. This is not the greatest area to not know anyone or where you are. Jack Gaudet
gadget6412
gadget6412

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Inauguration Empty Re: Inauguration

Post by Admin Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Wow Jack, That is VERY kind of you!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-05-24

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:31 pm

I agree. what a really sweet gesture! can you imagine if everyone took you up on it???

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:32 pm

I think JSN might need a place to stay....

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by gadget6412 Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:53 am

X,

As I do not personnally know JSN, I would still extend the assistance. I hear about a lot of people driving by up and down the freeway. I just wanted to extend the assistance. It goes for anytime.

I will not give you a ride back to Maine unless it is February or August when I am coming home to visit. I will try to get you off the road and help. Not actually my house.
DC can be scary if you do not know the places you should not be. On the other side, it is a great place to vist and full of historic places. We go down to the monuments at 2 in the morning a lot. The monuments are totally different at night and in my opinion the best time to see them. There is a lot of police in DC, what they are called is first responders.
gadget6412
gadget6412

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum