Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sky is falling!

+4
xmashen
911Dispatcher
dr
T
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The sky is falling! - Page 2 Empty Re: The sky is falling!

Post by T Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:42 am

C wrote:I didn't realize when we banned her that it did it by ip. I made some changes, so she SHOULD be able to view all she likes here.
Send her an e-mail to let her know. grin

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by C Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:10 am

I'm sure the eye spy will let her know.
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:17 pm

Admin wrote:JSN was banned because she broke the user agreement on the forum by actively attempting to identify a user by name on the forum. We would not allow this from anyone on the forum.

People can write pretty much what they wish on here. We ask people to try to be productive here and not just attack others. We have been criticized for being lenient and also criticized for being strict. We try to find a happy medium and I guess I probably err on the side of letting people have their say on here, even if it isn’t always positive.

I have faith that most rational people will be able to figure out the truth and come to positive conclusions if you let discussion occur openly. Part of what I hope this forum will accomplish is to counteract the lies she tells on a regular basis on her site.

This is an open forum. Anyone with a valid email address can sign up and post on here as long as you can follow some basic rules.

Anyone in the entire world can read this forum. If you believe JSN’s assertion that she is not reading our forum on a regular basis, I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

She seems to have no qualms about lying, nor does she seem in the least bit fazed when caught in an out-right lie. This is not normal behavior for a psychologically healthy adult.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:11 pm

Well, it's obvious that our subject does not fit into that classification. (I DO think this is important to remember).

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2