Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In her own words

+6
T
dr
Timeout
Mainiac1
911Dispatcher
Admin
10 posters

Go down

In her own words Empty In her own words

Post by Admin Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:49 pm

JSN has written many negative things on her website about the RPD and the RFD. Often times these things are cloaked under fiscal or other concerns. Most of us here have known that this was personal from the amount of venom spit on those serving our town .

The following is taken directly from the TRR forum (legally accessed), the only modification being parts are bolded and underlined. She can't deny it without all on her forum know she is lying. It clearly indicates that JSN (the admin of the TRR forum) is not as concerned with the needs of the citizens of this town as she is with revenge.

Despite this being obvious for some time, our selectmen continue to support her presence on board and committees that have power over the town services.

Admin 5 days ago
ActivityRank: 2266

He needed to seriously think about if being poor is a crime!!! Lou, you did nothing wrong but provide a perspective that doesn't fit into the agenda of the RPD. They need the poor to commit crimes so they can boost their call volume. Why don't they help them and refer them to services if they are druggies? Why don't they work with them and give them defect cards if they are not drunk? Why don't they stop showing up to their houses like a bunch of "gestapos" looking for something to get them on? It is so incredibly sad to be marked in Rumford, Maine. I am especially sensitive to it because my brother was marked and he couldn't do anything without them turning it into a crime. He was a good kid who was beat down by the man and it only made him feel worse about life on this Earth.

lou 5 days ago
ActivityRank: 1082

The crappy part is that it is so hard to actually prove harassment and do anything about it.

Admin 5 days ago
ActivityRank: 2266

I know. Therefore, you cut their budgets in an effort to stop them. And, then maybe they will think twice before they shit all over people.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-05-24

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

In her own words Empty More from her forum......

Post by 911Dispatcher Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:58 pm

In her own words 80Anonymous 37 days ago
ActivityRank: 2472
I agree. One or the other. I'm all for RFD doing EMS but Med-Care has got to
go.

Citizens should have a huge issue with her being on the Med-Care board when she has stated they have to go or even the night she chatted on this forum and stated that she was going to bring Med-Care down.
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

In her own words Empty Re: In her own words

Post by Mainiac1 Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:57 pm

She will do what little Ronnie did after making false public statements and personal attacks and name calling. When called to either resign or have selectmen dismiss him from his appointed position in town government, he/she will say they are speaking as a private citizen, not as a public official, and no action will be taken by the current tm or selectboard.

Mainiac1

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:04 pm

and no action will be taken by the current tm or selectboard.
and therein lies the problem...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:58 pm

Admin wrote:and therein lies the problem...

Yes.
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

In her own words Empty Seems she doesn't like Maine much either

Post by 911Dispatcher Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:26 pm

At 11:02pm on February 6, 2009, Jennifer said…I
am so mad at Snowe and Collins right now. I just learned about this
tonight. I cannot believe these two!!! This State sucks!!! It's so
blue, it makes me feel blue!!!
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:00 am

If she's thinking that all her recent postings on TRR are going to make her look like an abused victim who rightfully deserves a job as public administrator, she's wrong.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:21 am

Mainiac1 wrote:he/she will say they are speaking as a private citizen, not as a public official
Employees of the Town of Rumford are not allowed this option (RE: Rumford Fire Department).

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by C Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:30 pm

This is quoted from Rumford Reporter Reader. Admin = Jennifer Stowell Norris of the Rumford Finance Committee and Med-Care Board

Admin
Every decision I make as a Finance Committee member will be for our older populations!!!

brianwokeefe
what about the people from out of state.. This town and surrounding towns they need to work with these people they are the ones who are bringing in the money...But it is very obvious they do not like people from out of state..i am just happy that i do not have to live here, and see how they treat there own people never mind out of state...
Admin
That is why I told you not to take it personally. They treat us like shit, too. We should bow to them and their greatness. NOT. They don't even know what they are doing!!! They waste so much money, it is ridiculous and if you cross them, look out. My website was hacked by these jokers!
----------------------------------

Last edited by C on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707

Back to top Go down

Post by C Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:30 pm

This is quoted from Rumford Reporter Reader. Admin = Jennifer Stowell Norris of the Rumford Finance Committee and Med-Care Board

It's not my fault that people don't want to get on Boards because I am a member. I don't believe that statement in the least bit. The people Mr. Carey are referring to are the rubber stampers who know that I am going to call them out for supporting the Union Democrats in this town who are all making a killing off the taxpayer and not providing us with the best service possible. These same people are like Chief Carter, all they can come up with is emotional rhetoric and overdramatization to scare the elderly in our community. Sorry, but public service is supposed to be professional and unlike Rumford, most communities expect justifications for their budgets backed up with facts and statistics. Too bad we have a bunch of Department Heads that got hired under the old regime. Rumford has a serious case of cronyism going on. People got hired for positions that they were not qualified for. Why is it that Wayne Gallant did not get the Chief of Police position anyways? He was far more qualified than Stacy Carter.

Last edited by C on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
C
C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:58 pm

Admin December 2008

At budget season, you will hear the same thing every year from the RFD and the RPD.

RFD: We saved a lot of basements.

Finance Committee: We know you did but while you were at it, you let four other buildings burn. And, instead of using the pumper truck to get water out of the Androscoggin, you used the fire hyrdrant which not only cost us hundreds of thousands of dollars but affected water service to the surrounding neighborhoods. And, out of the five fires you had, why did you rack up $200,000 in overtime. Oh, you were chasing Med-Care ambulances, blocking traffic, and really not helping them at all because they never asked for your help to begin with. That would be a redundancy in services. Oh, you don't have paramedics so you can't really do anything anyways, ok? Well I guess we can cut $100,000 grand from your budget that reflects all the overtime you rack up from chasing ambulances because the overtime is not coming from fighting fires in Rumford. Oh and how are you utilizing the funds in the Emergency Management budget? Oh, you have a plan somewhere. Are you going to share it with the rest of us which is required by the National Incident Management System (NIMS)? Oh, you don't really know what Emergency Management is? Have you trained with Oxford County Emergency Management Agency to ensure that if we have a chemical spill or some other hazardous situation that you know how to handle it and evacuate our citizens in an orderly fashion from the plume that comes from the chemical? Oh, you don't. Maybe you should start dusting off that plan, make some updates, share it with the community so we are all on the same page, and then do some exercises so you can improve your response times and efforts if we do in fact have an incident.

RPD: Crime is SOOOOOOOO High in Rumford. We are a mill town. We have a lot of mileage to cover.

Finance Committee: Chief Carter, you say crime is high but the FBI Crime statistics say otherwise. In the last reportable year, the FBI crime statistics indicated you had 7 violent crimes and about 150 property crimes. And, that crime has actually gone down in the last five years. That is not even enough work for one police officer to keep busy full-time all year. And, the property crime thing is a no brainer, cuz you just show up, tell them you can't help them because there were no witnesses, and give them a police report that they can file with their insurance. Isn't that more administrative in nature? Oh, and did you mean to tell us that you trample on people's rights looking for crime to pad your calls so it looks like you are actually doing more than you are. That makes more sense. Chief Carter, what do you mean by, "we are a mill town?" We contacted Skowhegan which is also a mill town and they not only have 3000 more people in that town and higher crime rates but they have 12 officers as opposed to 14 full-time officers. Chief Carter, we think you can get by with 12 and we are going to cut your budget by $85,000 this year. Oh, you have two openings so the cut won't be hurting any one individual. Great, now is the time to do it. And, while your incredibly busy police officer in downtown Rumford is dealing with that property crime, you can tell the other guy who is out in Rumford Point dealing with another property crime that you don't need him for back up and if you actually did in the off chance need some backup, Mexico, Dixfield, the Oxford County Sheriff's Department, and the Maine State Police may be able to help you while your buddy takes the 10 minutes doing 85-90 to get back into downtown Rumford to assist with that upset property owner that you just told you can't help.
C
C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:49 pm

Admin December 2008
I would love to anonymously interview the victims of the RPD. They are bad! I have a lot of friends in town around my age that have had their lives ruined over "the war on drugs" and the Rumford Swat team. Big deal, someone smokes some pot. Whatever!!!

Admin January 22, 2009. The police departments are killing us with these personal consumption of marijuana charges. So what if someone smokes some dope. I'd rather they do that than shoot up or drink all the time. Instead, you see marijuana in the police logs and these are the kinds of frivilous cases that are clogging up the courts. I don't care if pot is illegal. It is the most stupid law ever and cops should have some common sense when it comes to this. Hardcore druggies do not equal people who smoke a little ganga. Big freakin deal.
C
C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Admin December 2008
FTS is F... S.... He is a RVFP blogger and has also said some other mean things about people and he doesn't even know them. If you would like to e-mail him personally to have this discussion, I would e-mail him at xxxxx...@verizon.net or xxxx.....@yahoo.com.
Admin December 2008
I sent this note to Mr. Stone tonight on behalf of our community.

Mr. Stone,

I noticed that you said some really mean things about Frank DiConzo and Arthur Boivin on the comment section in the Sun Journal today under the Fire Department article. I suggested removal and I would suggest that you think long and hard about the slanderous and libel comments you are making on the SJ anonymous comment sections because it could land you in court. I just wanted to help you out.

Thanks,

Jennifer Norris

Admin December 2008

He e-mailed me back and called me and was very defensive about the whole thing. He said he was going to the Rumford Police Department this morning to turn me in. This should be good. I hope they do follow up on it so I can write yet another story about how they don't help those who need it but do help those that support their agenda. Interesting.
Admin December 2008

He e-mailed me back and called me and was very defensive about the whole thing. He said he was going to the Rumford Police Department this morning to turn me in. This should be good. I hope they do follow up on it so I can write yet another story about how they don't help those who need it but do help those that support their agenda. Interesting.

Admin December 2008

I know. He even called me at 5:30 AM to threaten me that he was going to the police. I think he's acting really defensive for someone who didn't do anything. What do you think?

Admin December 2008
All he had to say was, Jen, I didn't do it. And, yes, if he continues to call my home, it could be considerered harassment. He's not okay in the head.

Admin December 2008

Fred called me today and said that he turned me in to the Rumford Police Department. He also told me that they already had a stack of things on me. And, that he was going to follow up on their suggestion which I should be hearing about this next week. Merry Christmas xxxx! I told him he better never call my house again or else he would be getting some harassment charges. He told me to have a lousy day. I'm so scared!!! NOT!!!
C
C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Admin December 2008

We should all rejoin, start a revolution where community is the most important thing about this town, and take this town over. This is our community. And, it wouldn't be what it is without us. We can use the Eagles as our home base. I love it. I'm also going to be a Copwatcher at the Eagles and the Shak. If anyone ever wants to hang with me to shoot video, let me know, I'd love the company. Also, my first night will be New Year's Eve. We are going to get these guys on camera harassing our citizens after they leave the club. Ike, you still going to join me?
C
C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Admin December 2008
As time goes on, we will provide you with more and more detail about what is really going on behind close doors. Then you can watch WVAC Channel 7, read TRR, and maybe even attend some of these events yourself, and you will see exactly what we are talking about. Everything can be confirmed. We are just putting the information out there and you will have to be the judge for yourself. But, while we talk about it on this forum, we are dealing with these issues simulateously. We don't just jump on a forum and peach all day about all the things that are wrong. We are addressing them and for some reason, these people get protected by pushing their weight around via the unions, manipulating our new town manager, and using the newspapers to make things seem a certain way when in fact it couldn't be farther from the truth. And, it doesn't help that their are a couple of members on the BOS who support the union and other Department Heads who are not doing their jobs.
Admin

Does anyone know who would be willing to run for that seat in June to ensure either Arthur or this new person gets in there? Please reach out to others in the community and explain to them just how important it is. I will help be their campaign manager for free and will do everything in my power to get the word out about them prior to the elections.
C
C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fred04276 Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:47 pm

From Fred

Thanks for posting this on RVFP, Iwould not have seen it as I was Banned from TRR prior to this issue, and I still haven't received my gift.

Fact:My initials are FES not FTS.
Fact: She did send me an e-mail as stated.
Fact: I did e-mail her and asked her to call me.
Fact: I did call her AT 5;30 A.M.when I read her e-mail accusing me of blogging the S-J. No answer.

Fact:I did talk to the PD and they told me not to waste my time with her, but that I should talk to the TM. I did not talk to him because I felt he had enough issues to deal with.
Fact: I did not call her again as she states in her dialogue, she called me, and yes I denied it because it was not true.
Fact: She is by far the most unprofessional person I have ever met.

fred04276

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:11 pm

She can add SLEAZY to her "journalistic" talents.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:28 pm

C wrote:
Admin December 2008

We should all rejoin, start a revolution where community is the most important thing about this town, and take this town over. This is our community. And, it wouldn't be what it is without us. We can use the Eagles as our home base. I love it. I'm also going to be a Copwatcher at the Eagles and the Shak. If anyone ever wants to hang with me to shoot video, let me know, I'd love the company. Also, my first night will be New Year's Eve. We are going to get these guys on camera harassing our citizens after they leave the club. Ike, you still going to join me?

I wonder what the people at the Eagles think of this...................not a good public image.

It seems like she's trying to bait the police department.....................isn't this a crime?

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by who? Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:45 pm

JSN will eventually get what is coming to her just the way her buddies SC and RT did.

who?

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by who? Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:03 am

Has anyone taken the time to read her crappy internship papers? She supposedly did it with Mr. Welch but has up to date info. What a joke and I’m sure if she had turned in papers like that she would have failed miserably, just like she is doing with her life right now! Ms. Norris you really need to get help, I realize the group you look up to are liars but you get nowhere following them. They say figures never lie but liars always figure. Good luck!

who?

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:41 am

Her internship paper DOES seem to have been recently "edited". So far, the entire paper has been devoid of any objectivity.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:18 pm

This Internship was accomplished in 2004-2005 and was by far one of the best experiences of my life. The original internship paper is 60 pages

Let it be noted at this time that the Town of Rumford is the only town in the eleven town Inter-Local Agreement with Med-Care that sends out their Fire Department. Last year, they chased 361 ambulance calls and assisted with approximately 48 fires according to the 2007 Annual Town Report

They have even turned the Town of Rumford Fire Department website into a Union website.

In her own words _ We are live!
by marktripp on Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:48 pm

Someone is lying.......
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:45 pm

Someone is lying.......
What's new?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marktripp Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Also let it be known that Rumford is not the only Town that sends out their Fire Department!
marktripp
marktripp

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:05 am

It is time that she is removed from these boards and replaced with someone that won't use their positions of power to exact their own personal revenge. When anyone does this, they are exacting their revenge on every single member of this community. Our selectmen know this. It's past time for them to put a stop to it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down