Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Green Footballs

Go down

Little Green Footballs Empty Little Green Footballs

Post by T Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:52 pm

Little Green Footballs (Right-wing war-blogging site)

Link

Below are recent quotes taken from Little Green Footballs:

"the U.S. Right wing blogosphere has gone nuts, and have started to slaughter each other. It is a tragic sight, and not one in which we should take any pleasure."

"the more eccentric elements of the conservative Right, free of any restraining propriety, have launched themselves into the void of silliness."

"Some champion the theory that President Obama was born outside the U.S., which would - if true - make him ineligible to serve as President."

"It isn’t confined to the blogosphere. I get the impression that this is what is happening generally, on the U.S. Right."

Below are recent quotes by Charles Johnson who runs the Little Green Footballs website:

"The bizarre GOP talking point of the day is that there’s nothing wrong with wanting Barack Obama to fail."

"when you say you want him (Obama) to FAIL, even if you try to qualify it by saying “if his policies hurt America I want him to fail,” you are alienating and losing the support of the vast middle, who do NOT want any American president to fail. When you insist on it, they hear you saying you want America to fail."

"The FAIL here is on the GOP side"

"Creationist governor Bobby Jindal came out last night defending this crap, and now Fred Thompson is doing it too."

"I didn’t spend the last eight years denouncing the Democrats for wanting President Bush to fail, just to turn around and do the same thing to Barack Obama"

"The Republican Party is in reactionary denial mode, refusing to look at the real problems that cost them the last two major elections."

"Unless the party can find a positive message and articulate it clearly, we’re going to have Democratic presidents for the foreseeable future."

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Little Green Footballs Empty Re: Little Green Footballs

Post by T Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Glenn Beck attacked Little Green Football's Johnson for posting a video in which members at a Beck-sponsored "tea party" wanted to burn books. Beck says the book burner was a liberal infiltrator.

Johnson:
I guess we’re supposed to ignore the fact that the audience at that “Glenn Beck tea party” actually applauded when she shouted this. And we’re supposed to ignore the speaker ranting about digital cable boxes being “brainwashing devices,” and spouting John Birch Society talking points. And we’re supposed to ignore the moderator, promoting the extreme right-wing/libertarian/Dominionist Constitution Party.

Never mind all that. Hey, look over there! It’s an infiltrator!

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down