Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mama's Here!

3 posters

Go down

Mama's Here! Empty Mama's Here!

Post by dr Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Note the typo in bold. (Or, maybe it isn't a typo...)

Aline Dupont (JSN's Mother) Oh I gorget Officer Higley was the one who abuse you in your own house. took me by surprise. he called me a lier and didnt bother to look at your big bum on your leg -- which is why you called him. He attacked you. I am glad I am living with you MY GOD -- THEY ARE AFTER YOU. OVER MY DIED BODY. I will take good care of you Jennifer. I love you lots.
You are a kind and decent young Lady and so SMART. I bet they don't like that. finance committee here we come. Hi Carly boy.See you soon.

Last edited by dr on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Mama's Here! Empty Re: Mama's Here!

Post by dr Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:49 pm

The Rumford Reporter I changed this for you Stan. I do respect law enforcement personnel but not lately here in Rumford. The need some serious constitutional training because they have forgetten what our God given rights are. You can't classify everything as "disorderly conduct." They might as well have OTHER:

Aline Dupont I love the Copwatchers video Jennifer. I witness the abuse of two officers abusing you, one in you own house and giving you a summon for no reason. So it could go into the paper. I saw DETECTIVE Benard scream at out in the Hall at the Courthouse. You were in the corner minding your own business talking about the Finance Committee meetings and some stuff going on in town. I plan to always carry my video camera phone with me at all times to video these misconducts being done by the Rumford Police Gestapos. They are mean!! Well the Finance Committee meets for 3 days next week. We will be there. Unfortunately we have to see the fake Town Manager's face. He makes me sick to my
stomach. Saw him on the news tonight, being a fake and not telling the truth. He does not do his homework for the town of Rumford. Just wants to get a big fat paycheck with our taxdollars. He loves the Rumford Police. quite buddies with them. So we need to figure out our move to take care of this matter. Take care my nice people of Rumford.
WE must stick together. Yours truly, Aline

The Rumford Reporter Ma, you are the best. Sorry Carlo. Busted and you know what we are talking about. I wonder who ran the RVFP???

Aline Dupont Oh I gorget Officer Higley was the one who abuse you in your own house. took me by surprise. he called me a lier and didnt bother to look at your big bum on your leg -- which is why you called him. He attacked you. I am glad I am living with you MY GOD -- THEY ARE AFTER YOU. OVER MY DIED BODY. I will take good care of you Jennifer. I love you lots.
You are a kind and decent young Lady and so SMART. I bet they don't like that. finance committee here we come. Hi Carly boy.See you soon.

The Rumford Reporter Hey ma, what do you think they got planned for Monday night? Can't wait to tape the whole thing. Should help the voters vote the much lower numbers that they BOS did nothing with.

Aline Dupont Hey lets go to town. Someone has to. They are kicking us around. need to stop them. in time.

Last edited by dr on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:53 pm

Gee, this is gonna be like Rumford's version of THELMA AND LOUISE!

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:54 pm

or "Ma Barker and her gang"

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:43 pm

"Sorry Carlo. Busted and you know what we are talking about. I wonder who ran the RVFP???"

Hmmm. so now she thinks it's Carlo... only her 43rd suspect to date.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by T Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Whenever Jennifer Stowell Norris, or someone in her family, has a run-in with law enforcement, we see this irrational, knee-jerk reaction ("check out" her Facebook page if you haven't already). This was happening long before she became a Rumford resident.

The Rumford Reporter
: "We know there are some good cops out there but we also know there are some bad ones. And, unfortunately, the bad ones hurt all the good ones."

No, the bad ones only hurt themselves. People like Jennifer Stowell Norris hurt the good ones.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by T Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Did the FBI and/or the CIA ever catch the people who hacked her website?

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:04 am

Aline Dupont Right on Jennifer. I taught you well. Proud of you. You are so honest and kind.

As JSN herself might write: "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum