Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another view...

2 posters

Go down

Another view... Empty Another view...

Post by dr Mon May 17, 2010 8:46 pm

This is a post on the FB page in support of Officer Higley:

As far as Jennifer Stowell Norris being "abused" by her husband I don't believe a word of it. She has been married to him for 2 years. I was married to him for 8 years until she broke up our family. He never once raised a hand at me. He is NOT a violent man. I can't stand him and I hate to take up for him but she is PS...YCHO!!!!!! She brags about her military time and how she served her country but it's kind of funny how 3 months before she was suppose to actually go to combat in Iraq she was discharged with PTSD!!!! She only knows how to blame everyone else for her problems. She has been harrassing me for months now but God forbid you say anything to her because she will threaten a harrassment charge on you. I don't even live in the state of Maine but I have seen how this whole town hates her. Just google her name. Best of luck to you officer Higley. The only thing you did wrong in my eyes is not throwing her lying psycho butt in jail.

Last edited by dr on Wed May 19, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Another view... Empty Re: Another view...

Post by who? Tue May 18, 2010 4:57 pm

I really enjoy watching JSN's world spinning down the tubes. Just sit back relax, keep you mouth closed and she is just stupid enough to keep running her suck!!!!LOL!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Another view... 96412

who?

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down