Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh, Please...

2 posters

Go down

Oh, Please... Empty Oh, Please...

Post by dr Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Welcome to the official Rumford Reporter website owned and operated by Jennifer Norris of Rumford, Maine. Since we are stuck with the same ole, same ole from current newspapers, I have decided to create a site that clarifies the issues, gives you other perspectives, and markets Maine for the beauty and quality of life we all so treasure. If you are a public official in a public position, I will allow our readers to voice their opinion on your performance and character but if anyone attacks another fan or the admin, then your irrelevant attacks designed to hurt another's character will be deleted. I ask that there be no name calling or character attacks. I don't like the trashy comment sections in the Lewiston Sun Journal. They let people say and do whatever they want despite the fact that the commenters are literally kicking people while they are down. Well that ain't happening here so let's have some great discussion and know that you will be protected and allowed the freedom of speech our Founding Fathers gave us without retaliation. therumfordreporter@gmail.com

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Oh, Please... Empty Re: Oh, Please...

Post by Z Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:04 pm

I sense a little hypocrasy here. It seems JSN deleted the comments that were defending Matt Noyes from HER libelous attacks.

SHE doesn't like the trashy comment section in the S J?! Her whole rag is trashy. The difference is that JSN lets people say and do whatever SHE wants.

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum