Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh, this is too funny!

4 posters

Go down

Oh, this is too funny! Empty Oh, this is too funny!

Post by T Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am

The Rumford Reporter Gary, right on. Don't give me this shit about him or anyone else being a hero. I went overseas and I don't run around expecting people to call me a hero. And, my husband and brother went overseas and they don't run around expecting people to call them heroes. It's the ones who don't talk about their experiences and don't have anything to prove that are the real heroes.

The Rumford Reporter Hence, the reason I have held out on sharing my experiences in the military with all you fine taxpaying people.

lol! bounce bow applause party

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Oh, this is too funny! Empty Re: Oh, this is too funny!

Post by dr Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:38 am

Funny, I was just talking about what an empty braggart she is.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:43 am

The Rumford Reporter If you are going to act like a little kid or you are a kid (18 and under), don't write on my page unless it is positive. You are not old enough to understand things from a political point of view so just stay out of it.

I laughed out loud when I read this. I was thinking last night about how much more mature than JSN that young poster sounded. I'm sure that young woman has been banned by now.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:20 pm

I'm wondering where overseas she went. She didn't get deployed. Seems like she is trying to mislead her readers. Alot of people have been overseas. Places like Spin, France, Germany, England, New Zealand, Australia.

JSN, in my OPINION, is little more than a load of hooey!

And you want to talk about acting like a little kid?! Let's take a look at how she handled that situation:
You made me look foolish in front of all my friends, so I'm going to delete you.

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Z is there a way, through public information, to find out if she ever did go overseas or was deployed?
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:17 pm

I don't believe there is public record of it. That would be on a need to know basis, and in that light, we really don't need to know. However, if you were to tell any of the other servicemembers in her unit, wing, squadron, (not sure what the USAF calls their elements), that she is leading people to believe that she was deployed with them,or any other unit, I am sure they would be more than willing to tell you just how much B S she is slinging, if she did not deploy. If she did deploy, then they would confirm her claim. I'm guessing not proudly, however.

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:54 am

Would the "need to know" be due to national security? If not, why wouldn't it be public information? Is the military treated differently, in this regard, than other taxpayer funded institutions?

Does anyone know Jennifer Stowell Norris' branch of service, unit, wing, squadron, etc.? If I could find that out, I would attempt to contact members she served with.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:57 am

Does her "Glamour Shots" photo give any clues?

Oh, this is too funny! 31521_432889690434_178776455434_6072506_2043340_n

T

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Heres what I found.
Check the military records of a person who is not your next of kin by downloading a Standard Form SF-180 from the National Personnel Records Center website. You can also obtain this form by writing to the NPRC or picking up the form from Federal Information Centers, veterans service organizations and local veterans administration offices. You will need to provide the veteran's complete name that was used in service, branch of service, dates of service and service number or social security number. Providing the birth date can also be helpful, according to the NPRC. This request can be sent by mail or fax, and response time depends on the complexity of the request.. You can generally expect a response in three to four weeks

I believe I have all of the required information to get these records. As a side note, my husband was USAF/Air Guard and I know most of the ins and outs of being a member. I am assuming she is considering her deployment or overseas time as her Air Guard time. Guam is the normal spot they are sent to on the West Coast for their two weeks a year gig. Depending on her career path she may have been sent overseas for other duties. Linkendin profile shows she was in the USAF as a Satellite Communications Technician from 1996-2005. These dates seem confusing to me because she claims she moved back home around 1999-2000 and was helping out Rumford. Last I knew if you were active duty USAF you were required to be stationed and or working on a base. The only one I know of in Maine was Lorring Air Force Base which closed in 1994, 2 years before her enrollment in USAF. Bangor is the only Air National Guard Base also. Now her Linkendin file also says she worked in accounts payable for Ingrahams Inc for the span of 1993-2003. Google shows a few Ingrahams Inc companies in Maine. However there is one that is a mental health service and from conversations with her she talks a lot about doing social work in Portland. How accounts payable can be described as "social work" is beyond me but I believe this is the company. So I'm very confused on how she came to have that military record. Also if she was a potential applicant for a job and I did some fact checking on her resume, I'd have some major concerns with the holes and unanswered questions. I'm a stickler for details.
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:02 pm

I think it would be fitting to post her service record here and other places on the internet for all to see. She has no problem posting personal information about others she deems worthy, e.g., Officer Higley.

With regard to her resume "holes and unanswered questions"...this may explain why she has a hard time getting and keeping a job.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down