Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you believe the ignorance and blind partisanship?

2 posters

Go down

Can you believe the ignorance and blind partisanship? Empty Can you believe the ignorance and blind partisanship?

Post by T Wed May 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Not the long form

By John R. Davis
May 04, 2011 12:00 am

Following the Honolulu Associated Press report (Sun Journal April 24) stating both that Hawaii doesn't issue long form birth certificates and their attorney general's special assistant saying the Bureau of Health does hold such files that by law cannot be provided to anyone, President Barack Obama produces his, claiming it is the long form.

It is not.

The official long form that states issued in 1961 contain two information blocks not appearing on the document Obama produced: race and citizenship. Note the title — Certificate of Live Birth — that the State Department does not accept as proof of citizenship for issuing passports.

It merely shows he was born in Hawaii.

What's the reason to hide the long form containing those two blocks? Simple. Guidelines for completing the race block on long forms in 1961 prescribed entering the mother's racial color for children born of interracial marriage. Obama's was white and undoubtedly fearing that revealing his is white by birth would cost too much of the voting base in the presidential campaign to get elected, as well as for a second term.

How do I know of that 1961 race block? My daughter was born that year of a Caucasian father and naturalized Asian mother. Upon applying for a passport, she was instructed to obtain her official birth certificate. Guess what? There's a race block and the entry is that of her mother's Asian race: yellow.

John R. Davis, South Paris

SJ Link

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I suggest you take the time to verify Mr. Davis' claims by examining the following:

Copy of Letters - Judith Corley - Obama Attorney

Copy - Certificate of Live Birth

BTW...I am puzzled by Mr. Davis' comment that "It merely shows he was born in Hawaii." Is he one of those who believe that Hawaii is not/was not one of the fifty united states? Hawaii entered the union on August 21, 1959. President Obama was born on August 4, 1961.

New requirement for US Birth Certificates - Passports

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Can you believe the ignorance and blind partisanship? Empty Re: Can you believe the ignorance and blind partisanship?

Post by RiverValleySun Sun May 08, 2011 3:50 pm

If you believe Obama there are 57 state is the United States. (snicker snicker, giggle giggle) Such a confidence builder having a President who know how many states there are in the country he leads.

RiverValleySun

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum