Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, that settles it...

2 posters

Go down

Well, that settles it... Empty Well, that settles it...

Post by T Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:03 pm

If Frankie is tired of "Mr, Buccina, Volkernick,Thibodeau and Arsenault spouting off"... "Now add Lovejoy", then everyone must be. I don't know why ALL of the good people of Rumford keep electing people they are "tired of"? Or, maybe it's just a tiny clique that is tired...

aGAIN AND aGAIN
By Frank DiConzo, verified user — Fri, 07/22/2011 - 09:38

The people are tired of Mr, Buccina, Volkernick,Thibodeau and Arsenault spouting off and continually getting their own way. Now add Lovejoy and the cluster worsens. Wind power will effect oil consumption. Thus oil company owners being against any sort of wind development. The people of Rumford have to problem of believing lies perpetrated by those who will not profit from wind development. But some are by leasing land to CMP line upgrades. But people still don't see through these hypocrits. Sorry state of affairs. For another time Brad you are correct in my opinion. The people would be content on leaving it up to the state. Another moritorium states how ignorant the Board of Selectpersons of Rumford are and will continue to be.

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Well, that settles it... Empty Re: Well, that settles it...

Post by Admin Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:49 am

I think the latest election showed that people are tired of Frank spouting off.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-05-24

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum