Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A leader we can be proud of...

Go down

A leader we can be proud of... Empty A leader we can be proud of...

Post by T Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:08 pm

LePage: "Senator Jackson claims to be for the people, but he's the first one to give it to the people without providing Vaseline."

applauseapplauseapplause

oops... was I not suppose to applaud?

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

A leader we can be proud of... Empty Re: A leader we can be proud of...

Post by T Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:15 pm

It's going to be fun listening to the "wackos" defend this buffoon (LePage, in case you were not sure) for using "real language", "speaking the truth", and not being "politically correct".

applause

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:32 pm

To be fair, you should listen to the governor himself and the entire interview.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am

Natalie Benedix Putnam · Peru, Maine

Mr. Le Page, I have defended you in conversation more than once, stating that you are trying hard to change our state for the better. I have strongly believed in your changes, regardless of your "rough around the edge approach" however you have hit home this time. My husband is a logger (self employed business man) a very intelligent, hard worker & successful one, who pays taxes in this state. I really think if you could" Taste your words before spitting them out" all the time you spend apologizing would be put to more valuable use.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

So, all of the idiotic, insulting, juvenile, and embarrassing things the governor has said in the past about the citizens of Maine were OK? Now he says something that hits a little close to home that you don't like and he's a bad boy? dunno

Ms. Putnam, maybe now you understand how 2/3s of the citizens of this state feel about its "fearless leader". ashamedEvil or Very Madaffraidduh

party

WCSH6 Link

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:55 am

For years, I've been searching for what it really means to be "politically correct". After reading the blogs and comments by people defending LePage, I've come to the following conclusion:

Being politically correct means you are polite, courteous, reverent, honest, empathetic, sympathetic, well-mannered, considerate, civil, and statesman-like

Not being politically correct means you are rude, crude, disgusting, vulgar, uncouth, tasteless, irreverent, and boorish

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Now that LePage's budget veto has been overridden by Democrats and Republicans, I expect we'll see a lot more Tea Party types not being politically correct.

Let the entertainment begin!

partyapplause

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:48 am

What LePage's defenders need to realize is, any number of Republicans could have accomplished in a day what it has taken LePage two+ years to accomplish and done so in a statesman-like manner.

Can anyone imagine Less Otten behaving like LePage?

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:01 pm

NORTH BERWICK, Maine (AP) - Gov. Paul LePage, who's saved some of his harshest words for newspapers, has joked that he wants to blow up the headquarters of Maine's largest newspaper.

LePage said while seated in the F-35 cockpit simulator at an event at Pratt and Whitney on Friday that he wanted to blow up the headquarters of Maine's largest newspaper. Then he chuckled.  lol! uhoh 

WCSH6 Link

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:04 pm

I'd like to know what would happen if someone joked that they'd like to blow up the Blaine House.

I'm sure the authorities would appreciate...a joke...

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:52 am

As he strapped into the F-35 Lightning II demonstrator machine, set up for attendees of Pratt & Whitney’s annual employee appreciation day, Maine’s Republican governor joked to a nearby Lockheed Martin Corp. guide: “I want to find the Press Herald building and blow it up.”

SJ Link

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:26 pm

The Politically Correct vs the Non-Politically Correct, [Re: Mike Michaud].  Even though I mostly disagree with the Non-Politically Correct crowd, I do find their rhetoric contradictory at times, but very entertaining applause .

SJ Link

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:11 pm

A leader we can be proud of... Wir082013lepage

Gov. Paul LePage told a group of Republican lawmakers and political supporters during a fundraiser on Aug. 12 that President Barack Obama “hates white people”.

applause party cheers 

lol! 

SJ Link

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:14 pm

LePage denies he said 'Obama hates white people' rage bow exit 

SJ Link

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down