Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This deserves its own thread

Go down

This deserves its own thread Empty This deserves its own thread

Post by T Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:59 pm

** Prior to 2011, most municipalities in Florida legally banned the discharge of firearms within city limits.

In 2011, the NRA/Tea Party in Tallahassee, Florida changed the law regulating gun use, making it a state responsibility.  

Florida's 2011 NRA/Tea Party law pre-empted local and county firearms laws.  

** The new NRA/Tea Party law forced cities to do away with laws that prohibited the discharge of firearms within city limits.

** Florida's new NRA/Tea Party law allows guns to be fired on private property.

** The new NRA/Tea Party law allows people to fire their guns in their backyards.

The Result of Florida's new NRA/Tea Party Firearm Law

69-year-old Bruce Fleming, who lives near Deltona, FL, was in his backyard this past Christmas morning when he was shot in the chest and killed.  The bullet that killed Mr. Fleming came from a neighbor's backyard.  The killing appears to be accidental.

As of 12/28/2013, no charges have been filed.

Thank god!  The NRA/Tea Party's rights have been preserved.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

This deserves its own thread Empty Re: This deserves its own thread

Post by T Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Bruce Fleming, a 69-year-old grandfather, was working in his backyard as his family prepared Christmas dinner.  His neighbors were firing guns on their land, and one of the bullets hit Fleming in the chest.

Fleming ought to have known better than to be wandering around his backyard on Christmas day.

Still, thankfully, no arrests have been made.  The NRA/Tea Party's Constitutionally guaranteed, God-given rights continue to be preserved.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:25 pm

The latest on this is, the shooter will not be charged because he was on his own property at the time he shot and killed his neighbor.

After-all, he has a RIGHT guaranteed by the US Constitution and Florida law to shoot his gun on his own property.

This is locally known as NRA/Tea Party Justice.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:29 am

This would be absolutely legal in Florida.  Too bad for the neighbors. Gun owners have their constitutionally guaranteed, God given rights ya know!

Stray bullets allegedly shot from Orrington firing range elicit safety concerns

Jerry Perkins, 69, who owns 375 acres of land off Perkins Point Road and whose family has lived in Orrington for 150 years, said he believes the shots were fired from the Orrington Rod and Gun Club’s rifle range, located on East Bucksport Road. The club’s property abuts Perkins’ land.

The Jan. 30 incident resulted in some tense moments for Dustin Young, a 22-year-old commercial logger from Waltham, who said he was changing a flat tire on a log harvester on Perkins’ property when he heard bullets going overhead.

“I was standing here next to my machine which had a flat tire, and I heard some gunshots go off. I didn’t think anything of it, I figured it was just a normal thing in the neighborhood,” he said Tuesday. “Then I heard a bullet [go through the trees] over my head [which] I thought was a little funny. I was waiting and waiting, and then I heard another one.

“So I started getting a little nervous. I started standing behind the machine and then I heard three more after that,” he said. “I was thinking a bullet might ricochet off something and hit me. I was thinking I was gonna get hit in the back of the head with a bullet or something, or in the arm, or [that it would] take out the windshield of my truck.”

SJ/BDN Link

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down