Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality check

2 posters

Go down

Reality check Empty Reality check

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:51 pm

The following is a quote from JSN, part of her attempt to refute claims made by "pachebo":

"I DO NOT HAVE A PERSONAL VENDETTA AGAINST ANYONE. ALTHOUGH, I CAN THINK OF A FEW PEOPLE WHO USED TO BE IN POWER IN RUMFORD THAT HAVE A PERSONAL VENDETTA WITH ME BECAUSE I CALLED THEM OUT. EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE EVER DONE WAS FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE IN RUMFORD AND NOT FOR SELFISH REASONS. I WANT TO LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE LIKE THE REST OF US AND WOULD NOT PURPOSEFULLY GO LOOKING FOR TROUBLE BECAUSE IT IS A WASTE OF MY TIME AND ENERGY. I LOVE MY LIFE, MY HUSBAND, AND DOING WHAT IS BEST FOR THE COMMUNITY."

She does not seem (to me) to have a good sense of who she is.

Back to top Go down

Reality check Empty Re: Reality check

Post by Chuck Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:01 pm

She clearly has it out for Steve, her website is filled with lies about former (and sometimes current) selectmen, members of the charter commision, members of St. Athanasius & St. John community, RFD, RPD and anyone else that dares stand up their agenda. I have NEVER seen a correction, much less an apology for the stuff on her site. He lies have ruined the reputaion of people in town and has called untold pain.

It never is about truth over there, it's about spin.

Lets see her actions match her words
Chuck
Chuck

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by C Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:11 pm

She still seems to be having a hard time finding that "block sender" button...
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down