Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowards

4 posters

Go down

Cowards Empty Cowards

Post by T Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:36 am

From The Rumford Reporter:

Details About "Crime Bulletin" Coming Out

"According to Stacy Carter, Myers requests the information under the guise of the Freedom of Information Act. Myers has been a part of the Sun Journal's anti-Rumford reporting and is a big supporter of the paper's tabloid like Internet option that allows cowards to snipe at people without using their names."

"It is just a matter of time before someone sues the town when they are
found innocent and their picture was listed on the Crime Bulletin."

[ therumfordreporter.com/2008/10/details-about-crime-bulletin-coming-out.html ]

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Cowards Empty Re: Cowards

Post by Admin Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:07 am

I wonder if TRR includes themselves as cowards that snipe at people without using their names. They have done that repeatedly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-05-24

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:46 am

JSN should be careful about who she accuses of "sniping" (especially given the photo she published on her site where she's holding an assault rifle to a man's head.) And really, DARE she plead innocent of publishing anonymously? No.

Like McCain/Palin, she's falling behind. Her karma is catching up with her.
I think she should be removed from the finance committee board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:56 am

TRR accuses the Sun Journal of publishing things under the guise of the Freedom of Information Act. What?? That doesn't even make sense. The information can be legally obtained, as she well knows because she's used the same guise to obtain information herself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:30 am

Their self-awareness box on Johari's window must be totally closed...okay all you people who took Psych in high school...what did they call that when you seem to be completely unaware of things about yourself that the general public can plainly see?

Last edited by Timeout on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:37 am

The RPD crime report is really under her skin. I guess that shows just how important it is for them to control the flow of information in this town. They don't want people to know the truth about what's going on, especially after misleading everyone by providing their own crime statistics. The truth needs to come out.
Chuck
Chuck

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:44 am

Timeout, it is called "projection". This is where a person sees traits in others that they deny in themselves. It's used as a defense mechanism to protect oneself from repressed inner conflict. It indicates a basic lack of self-awareness. And, yes, I think she frequently falls into that behavior. The ironic thing is, she told someone she worked as a social worker (which I highly doubt; you need a Masters in Social Work to do so.)

Last edited by bug on Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum